• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
That shouldn't fool us lol what they think people are stupid.
Not entirely the same, but Silent Stan had to transfer ownership of the Denver Nuggets and Colorado Avalanche to his wife in order to acquire the Rams due to an NFL rule about prohibiting ownership of sports teams in other NFL markets.

UEFA has shown to be corrupt and incompetent, but even they would realize how much of a farce it'd be if they let something like that happen considering this would be between clubs in potentially the same competition.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Why are Middle Eastern consortiums so keen to own PL clubs? Is it purely sports washing? Like with Roman, it was to shift asset risk away from Putin; what's the deal with the UAE/Qatari groups? Can anyone explain?

jgirolami

There last title challenge lasted 4 days. This one lasted 3. Lol. So even if they win 12, draw 2 and lose 2 of there last 16 league games, to finish above them all we need from 18 games is win 10, draw 2 and lose 6. Not only can you not see us win in 8 games you can’t see them winning 12. They have a lot of tuff games still to play. We can rest easy that 2nd is the worsed we can finish.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We are only in the race for top 4 because of the mess at Liverpool and Chelsea. Yet we are still struggling. It's Ole all over again.

The thought of another season in Europa League is making me sick. But I suppose this is what you get with owners like this. Having to resort to Wout Weghorst and a paper thin squad.

We're so lucky that Liverpool and Chelsea are so **** at the moment.

There are far too many delusional people thinking we're in a title race. We've done great but it's top 4 for this season.

Oh and feck Andre Mariner and the whole roster of cnut referees

Fecking joke. Can't wait to sell this lot.

And that is the reason we’re not ready to challenge for the league yet. Should be picking up 3 pts here. Created enough. Feel like we’re a striker and a replacement for Fred away from challenging.

Mentality midgets. Sick of these weak-minded players.

To think that some people were happy that Sp**s won. We weren’t in a title race and Top 4 is NOT done

The arrogance on here amazes me. I was told I had a losers mentality because I didn't think we could win the title.

Still can't believe some were saying we're in a title race just this past weekend.

To be honest anyone who thought we were in the title race were wrong weeks ago, to think just a few days people were once again banging that drum? I like to be positive, but bloody hell.

This. We were never in the title race

Imo. We are in a race for 3rd or 4th which is massive progress on last year even allowing that Liverpool & Chelsea are having ****e seasons.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Before the game in the title race thread, after the Arsenal and City results:

Its on...
This news today wont help city. Perfect timing for us. 9 days before we play them, the pressure is on them big time now.
I'm a believer now.
If Utd win all their games, they will be Champions.
that’s the only way.
Arsenal will definitely drop at least 12 points.

Season 7 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Just when I thought I was in, they pull me back out
We're years away from any title race
We still have too many average players to compete for the title. Our striker is a burnley reject and martial who cannot stay fit. Midfield is too thin. Rashford casemiro Eriksen martinez varane shaw bruno, these are the 7 players I trust to do well week in week out this season and we have one of them injured and the other one suspended. Not a season to challenge for the title. Maybe next season.
Just need to finish in the top 4 and we'll be in a proper race next season

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Fred is such a crap DM, the drop off from Casemiro to him is laughable really (way worse than us with Partey to Mo) makes it even worse that a GOAT DM like Gilberto Silva is his agent!

That's kind of like Master Splinter finding just a regular slow ass and tiny turtle and trying to teach it karate ffs.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Order of English teams I want to have oil money...

1. Every other team
2. Arsenal
3. Tottenham

...so United possibly getting them isn't that bad, they spend like it anyway.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

1. Every other team
2. Arsenal
3. Tottenham

They can get oil money, but money isnt enough.

Their best hope is Ten Hag and the project he leads. The money will support that.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz

1. Every other team
2. Arsenal
3. Tottenham

If United gets bought by a blood thirsty dictator it is only a matter of time they get sanctioned and screwed by governing bodies. When your owner has tons of dirty money, zero morality, and is immune from prosecution this is invariably result. That is why with Newcastle coming in and Parliamentarians talking about regulating the FA, the FA has every incentive to make an example of City. This charging document with the 4 year investigation is not the kind of investigation you do if you are in on the whitewash and slap on the wrist.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Why are Middle Eastern consortiums so keen to own PL clubs? Is it purely sports washing? Like with Roman, it was to shift asset risk away from Putin; what's the deal with the UAE/Qatari groups? Can anyone explain?
Public relations plus they are owners of giant sums if illegitimate dirty money they didn’t earn these fortunes. They are odious middle eastern versions of Trump who run their countries like a family criminal racket. They love to project power and legitimacy where there is none.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
It's a way of dealing with the Dutch Disease.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom