• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

raidersoftheark

Established Member
Re: RedCafe goes into meltdown

Needs quotes from utter spastics! I'd do it, but I've got a blasted paper to write that was due today. :S

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'd post some, but it's crashed. :lol:

Kain

Established Member

3457267_3359797a45_o.gif

fabo

6.51 / 10

How does Adrian Chiles get these gigs? Fat bastard is clueless.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Let us take a moment to process this....we're actually on channel 5

This isnt the beginning of the end. We're still capable of winning the league. We win that, no one cares about this.
Do they do HD?
:lol:

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator

FT. 1-2

Europa League.. Disgrace
what a ****ing disgrace, and lets not have any of those ****ing top red threads about us being spoiled for ****s sake
In all honesty we should've tried more to keep hold of VDS.
Going to sound incredibly bitter, but how do you stop play for 1:01 in injury time to book a player and allow a substitution then only add :23 on top of the 3 minutes?
Thank god this **** side haven't faced Barca this year.
**** off! Strong squad, strength in depth **** **** **** off!

One the easiest groups we've had! Tonight we are the laughing stock off Europe. When we got the group there was to much talk of how it was an easier group an we would be professional. Just **** off! I don't even want to be in the Europa pissing cup would rather have came fourth. I pray we look to strengthen in Jan.
We've been a laughing stock over the last few months. Disgraceful.

United playing in Europe on Thursday is a ****ing joke.

The best at the end:

"She canee take the strain capt'n!"

Sorry, we couldn't complete your request due to a temporary fault.

Please wait a few seconds (count to 10?) and try again…

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Where was Fletcher and Valencia??!! Jesus Christ OK Jones has been a revelation but still he shouldn't be counted for a game like this where it's high risk vs. small reward..
:lol: Yeah, the almighty Darren Fletcher would have won them that game!

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator

Fergie was wrong to sign Ashley Young. A woefully average player.

Macheda is a pointless player and has no place at the club. I prefer to play with 10 men than to send this technically inept player on.
Well it is a sorry state of affairs when Macheda has to come off our bench to rescue us
BBC saying no post match reaction from anyone connected with the club so far. Not surprised.

Mancini and Kompany have both given interviews.

WengerFaithful

Ha ha check this thread out - priceless

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f6/i-cant-stand-some-our-fans-344877/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f6/i-cant-stand- ... ns-344877/</a>

GOONER1991

Established Member

This has been on the cards since the 6-1 loss against City. They've been getting by at the minute with several 1-0 wins. Now they've lost Vidic, and have probably lost some dignity, especially with Ferguson's "we're not struggling" outburst. Redcafe going into meltdown is brilliant, and the moment I see/hear someone say whether Sir Alex should step down sooner rather than later, for not buying a creative midfielder in the summer. That will be the cherry on the cake.

Lovely night to be a Gooner.

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just woke up, and my, oh my I couldn't have had a better start to the day.
I actually feel giddy like a little kid on Christmas morning. I have a Man U supporter as a flatmate too, tbf, he was respectful after the 8-2 so I might tone down my cheery-ness when he is around.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom