• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

It is a political protest.
It's the people against big business.

Why would you NOT protest about the evil that is trying to destroy this beautiful game?

I think it has to do more with how the ownership of English Clubs is regulated by legal framework in England than the owners themselves, doesnt it? I think you should change the laws or whatever regulates the ownership of English Clubs rather than the owners themselves. If this does not change you will change only the owners and nothing else.

I dunno what the impact of UEFA or FIFA is on this, do they have an impact or not? I am not going too deep into this because I dont want to waste time discussing about things that I directly with not be involved.

P.S. I mean you are not a communist country where everything is state-owned, are you?

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I think it has to do more with how the ownership of English Clubs is regulated by legal framework in England than the owners themselves, doesnt it? I think you should change the laws or whatever regulates the ownership of English Clubs rather than the owners themselves. If this does not change you will change only the owners and nothing else.

Ownership of companies is regulated by the state's legal framework as well as what constitues as a club, but if/how clubs can be owned is e.g. in Germany regulated by the league association, the DFL. So I guess it's about the FA and the PL introducing a new framework for ownership.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Few rumours that they’ll break records this summer. Looking at spending £400m and making a statement.

We’ll see.
as i said earlier Glazers Kroenke and Henry will be looking to spend money because this is the only way to shut the fans up. if Glazers get them Sancho Manutd fans will forget about the protests and move on.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

tumblr_mw8c0u4o4P1rp0vkjo2_500.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Elite wave length. Only some posters have it, we are the Xavi and Iniesta of AM.

Gotta be honest.

When I got that yellow card from you earlier today, after saying I hope Roma beat United on Thursday...felt a little ashamed of myself.

Felt like I had hurt one of my brothers :lol:

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Gotta be honest.

When I got that yellow card from you earlier today, after saying I hope Roma beat United on Thursday...felt a little ashamed of myself.

Felt like I had hurt one of my brothers :lol:

You had me doubting myself, I too was wondering if I wanted Roma to win 4-0.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
as i said earlier Glazers Kroenke and Henry will be looking to spend money because this is the only way to shut the fans up. if Glazers get them Sancho Manutd fans will forget about the protests and move on.
To be fair, the protest has been going on for more than a decade even when we won the league under Sir Alex.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom