• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

I watched he other piracy ad from back in the day, the one with the guy with the branding iron...it said piracy funds terrorism....saw this comment...

"Was terrified of this as a kid, literally been sat here laughing at 'piracy funds terrorism'...guys Al Qaeda was funded by bootleg DVDs"

:lol:

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I watched he other piracy ad from back in the day, the one with the guy with the branding iron...it said piracy funds terrorism....saw this comment...

"Was terrified of this as a kid, literally been sat here laughing at 'piracy funds terrorism'...guys Al Qaeda was funded by bootleg DVDs"

:lol:

When I was really young and DVD piracy was a thing, I bought this cheap DVD of one of the Harry Potter movies for £1, it was a guy recording the movie from one of the backseats in the cinema, surprisingly he held it up well so it was really good quality. 30 mins in, the guy literally ditched the movie to go to the bathroom to take a piss, I was able to hear everything as the camera pointed towards the piss stained floors. He then walked back in the cinema room, climbed up the stairs, sat down, and continued recording the movie as if it was nothing.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I love Ole, but we need a better manager now.

Actually think you should give him that last year of his contract, he seems pretty good at consolidating things, let him extend Pogba, sign Sancho and maybe Ings/CR7, then build on that. Don't think it's that bad you need to fire him asap.

GoonerJay24

United are a joke; an embarrassment to football! Spent all that money which negatively impacts the footballing pyramid and yet haven't won a trophy in five seasons.

They are more failures than us.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

INVINCIBLE INVINCIBLE INVINCIBLE

Did I do it right? Ty you here?

Ole has taken this Utd side as far as he can - but tactically he’s inept.

Tonight doesn’t matter because we won the Europa a few years ago but you have to beat such a woeful side like Villarreal in a final.

Congrats Villarreal - happy for them and Emery.

Frustrating watch. Villarreal deserved it.

How many years without a trophy is that for Man Utd now?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Y'all got any Goldbridge?

9l35w.jpg

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Ole has taken this Utd side as far as he can - but tactically he’s inept.

Tonight doesn’t matter because we won the Europa a few years ago but you have to beat such a woeful side like Villarreal in a final.

Congrats Villarreal - happy for them and Emery.

What’s the big takeaway from all this?

Give money to any fool, and you’ll be fooled into thinking he is competent.
Continue with Ole into next season and it’s likely you will be back where you belong come seasons end... mid table.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
Made a post a couple weeks ago saying they looked liked they might have a decent season. Since then they've been poor in the PL and bottled the EL. Has turned out to be a pretty average season for them at best in the end. Only marginally better than last season which was also not great.

I honestly think for 2 seasons in a row they've benefited massive from other superior teams (quality wise) having freak bad seasons. I think you United are at maximum potential at its nothing special at all. They're 6th-4th place side that have over achieved that two seasons in a row because of others underachieving.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom