• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

In the interview he gave with Andy Gray, Wenger said that during his time the relationship between the manager and the player moved "from the vertical to the horizontal".

Most managers today need a more subtle way of interacting with players. I don't think Ole will have trouble with Ronaldo. He's a professional that looks after his fitness and body. In addition, I think he takes so much pride in his ability that he'll be keen to make his mark. I doubt he's just there to make up the numbers.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

When your dad finally returns from getting a pack of cigarettes.

giphy.gif

Oh_Snap

When your dad finally returns from getting a pack of cigarettes.

giphy.gif

yeah, read it and weep and enjoy your rapist.

First, she has a new lawyer, one who is both experienced and unflinching. He believes the non-disclosure agreement is not legally binding and he has filed a civil complaint against Ronaldo in Kathryn Mayorga's name. That complaint is supported by a 27-page document that could have far-reaching consequences for the football star. The document contains a version of how Ronaldo experienced that night, including the following quote: "She said no and stop several times."

Joestlaachmkr

To me, it seems like United these days are trying to sign every single player City express any interests of signing. Even if they don’t need new blood in this or that position. They seem interested just because.. yeah, right.

We saw this with players like Fred, Alexis & now with Ronaldo.

That said, CR7 is obviously a pure world class player. But would United have gone after him if City didn’t show any interest of signing him? Nah.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Not gonna lie. I can see them contending for the Champions League. They already had a knack of defeating better teams. Now with Ronaldo and Varane they could be the toughest team around to face. Especially with Ronaldo who is the type of guy to casually score hat-tricks in knockout games.
You aren’t beating City, Chelsea, Liverpool, PSG, Bayern etc with a non existent midfield.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
What people don't talk about Ronaldo is how weird he's gonna look when he's older. Imagine that guy at like 65, he's gonna look like a melted statue.

Head&Shoulders

You aren’t beating City, Chelsea, Liverpool, PSG, Bayern etc with a non existent midfield.
But they have beaten some of those teams you mentioned with a much worse squad. They look miles better now on paper but how it will look on the pitch is a completely different story

Top Bottom