• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

GDeep™

League is very weak
Now just waiting for @GDeep™'s apology.

That’s weird. Something must have happened behind the scenes, some sort of threat by Utd? They going to apologise to every other manager? He can’t be the first manager they’ve undermined.

What do I have to apologise for? I was always told Utd are judged on their big trophies, he’s won none with a top 5 European squad and team.

Head&Shoulders

They don't have a top 5 european squad. What are you on? Take Bruno, Pogba and Rashford out and they don't make top 4. They just don't have first team quality players - most of them are squad rotation level at most.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

They don't have a top 5 european squad. What are you on? Take Bruno, Pogba and Rashford out and they don't make top 4. They just don't have first team quality players - most of them are squad rotation level at most.
Always find these arguments very weird, they are our players and part of our squad, why take them out. Imagine people judging PSG by taking three of their best players out.

@GDeep™ my post was just tongue in cheek, but all good jokes contain some truth and he's on course for a good season that shows signs of good progress if he wins the Europa League and has a single-digit point difference from City.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Who has better squads? City, Chelsea, maybe Liverpool, Bayern? Utd have more talent than Real, Barca, Juventus, PSG etc.

Iceman10

Established Member
Cavani's signed for another year. Reckon they have a strong shot at the title next year if they keep Bruno and their backline fit.
Does this mean anything regarding staying out of any race for Haaland or Kane? Quite early to commit to Cavani for next season. The club has put out mixed signals regarding spending this summer.

Head&Shoulders

Always find these arguments very weird, they are our players and part of our squad, why take them out. Imagine people judging PSG by taking three of their best players out.

@GDeep™ my post was just tongue in cheek, but all good jokes contain some truth and he's on course for a good season that shows signs of good progress if he wins the Europa League and has a single-digit point difference from City.
Yeah but look at how poor you were before you signed Bruno and had Pogba out for a lenghty period. With Periera and Lingard both having zero creativity you barely created anything and if it wasn't for Rashford being really good in that time period you'd probably drop even more points than you have. Your team is very unbalanced you have 2-3 key players shuffled in with backup/squad rotation level of quality. You need a good cm, a cb, a striker and a winger.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Yeah but look at how poor you were before you signed Bruno and had Pogba out for a lenghty period. With Periera and Lingard both having zero creativity you barely created anything and if it wasn't for Rashford being really good in that time period you'd probably drop even more points than you have. Your team is very unbalanced you have 2-3 key players shuffled in with backup/squad rotation level of quality. You need a good cm, a cb, a striker and a winger.

We were 5th before we signed Bruno and when Pogba had long period of injuries. Only 6 points below the 4th and 4th best xG (41.83).

Lingard had heartbreaking family, Rashford had injuries in January while Martial had 2 months injuries.

What’s your view on this now?

F947DA65-EDD4-4193-8C35-CCA397EE7AE9.jpeg

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
If City has a mare, United might have a shot at the title. I hate both clubs, but it would be nice to see Pep lose both the UCL and PL. Pipedream. My only joy in football now is seeing teams I hate lose. I miss the days Arsenal was managed by a real manager and not peps intern.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Gary Neville thinks it means they don’t sign a striker and focus on Sancho.

Same vibes in the German footie media.

Eintracht had the shorter breath and Dortmund will just get into the CL, so I'm thinking Haaland will stay. That leaves Kane, and he's probably off to Chelsea or City while United go for Sancho.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Surely if by now Chelsea are bigger than Arsenal then City are bigger than United?
Read last night that Citeh have finished above them 8 years in a row. Though Sp**s will have finished above us 5 years in a row after this season. :shivering:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Read last night that Citeh have finished above them 8 years in a row. Though Sp**s will have finished above us 5 years in row after this season. :shivering:
We're so sh*t right now though, I feel like Tierney and Auba are the only good transfers we've made since Alexis. I genuinely don't see us getting back in the Champions League ever again and even Leicester might surpass us as a bigger club.

Man United actually have ambition though, they should be challenging for the top trophies but they have guys like Fred and City are just a machine, think they're officially the biggest club in England.

BigPoppaPump

Until City win the CL 2/3 times, you can never say that. Even then what does it all mean? Chelsea and City were floundering clubs until they were financially doped.

Yeah you’ve won a lot, but it was after the oil money so it has an asterisk by it.
Feel like a lot of people justify it by saying 'everyone spends money' but that's just disingenuous.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Think Chelsea are definitely bigger than us if they win the CL again.

Most people would say Milan are a bigger club than Inter even though Inter have won one more league title. Baffles me why United are seen as a bigger club than Liverpool though.

GDeep™

League is very weak
We're so sh*t right now though, I feel like Tierney and Auba are the only good transfers we've made since Alexis. I genuinely don't see us getting back in the Champions League ever again and even Leicester might surpass us as a bigger club.

Man United actually have ambition though, they should be challenging for the top trophies but they have guys like Fred and City are just a machine, think they're officially the biggest club in England.
How will Leicester surpass Arsenal as a bigger club? They are better right now but that’s based on their good scouting and transfers - a few bad deals and they’ll fall off, or a few good deals for us and we’ll surpass them.

BigPoppaPump

How will Leicester surpass Arsenal as a bigger club? They are better right now but that’s based on their good scouting and transfers - a few bad deals and they’ll fall off, or a few good deals for us and we’ll surpass them.
Because they're way better at buying and selling than us. We have made like 2 good transfers since Alexis, other than that wasted 300m on dross. They even got a better manager.

Top Bottom