• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Every season is different.

Progress is about moving forward not backward, not staying the same. We are making progress this season finishing from 3rd to 2nd and much higher point.

The thing to be considered as moving forward from what we had done this season for our 21/22 season is challenging the league. I mean finishing 2nd again without challenging the league in 21/22 won’t be a progress though.

We can improve if we sign some quality players to turn our 11 draws into wins. Those draws what hurt us this season.

Sure you can get better, i just think you're a bit further away than some think. Also bear in mind that the league was very weak this year and I don't think City had a particularly strong year, they literally won the league without a striker or one stand-out player. I think if they sign Kane or a different star striker in the summer then they'll do another 90+ points season, and Utd aren't going to get near that.

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc
Actually think you should give him that last year of his contract, he seems pretty good at consolidating things, let him extend Pogba, sign Sancho and maybe Ings/CR7, then build on that. Don't think it's that bad you need to fire him asap.
I think he has earned this summer - get in Sancho, Pau Torres and Rice and see what happens.

But Lampard, Arteta and now Ole are all out of their depth at this level and it’s been proven time and time again.

Read my post history. I like the job Ole has done in regards to shifting out the players who didn’t want to be here and bringing in players who have better attitudes. The squad harmony is the best it’s been since the great man retired.

Saying that, I’ve said time and time again that he isn’t the man to win the big trophies. I couldn’t care less about the Channel 5 cup, we won it in 2017 and didn’t progress afterwards. Moving forward, Ole’s in-game management is terrible. He knows that Pogba doesn’t work deep in a double pivot. He excels higher up the pitch.

We are far better than we were years ago so Ole has done that job. But rumours circling from some very reputable United sources this morning that Ole’s contract won’t be renewed. If we had won last night we would have given him another two/three years I reckon. So that’s the one positive from losing the final.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We’re the laughing stock of the PL.

Every "Big Club" fans thinks like this, when they hit a bad patch, tbf.

United are celebrating second place...while their local rivals have won the league 4 times since they last won it and are now in the Champions League final, while Man U just lost the Europa final.

Sp**s are having their "Golden period", finishing above Arsenal 5 years in a row...despite the fact Eddie Nkietah and Matt Smith have won more trophies for us, than Kane and Son have for them.

We have been poor, but it doesn't take much to turn it around...plus, you can always look at the positives, especially compared with most clubs in world footbal...as a great man once said, we finished 8th out of 92...that ain't bad ;)

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc
Every "Big Club" fans thinks like this, when they hit a bad patch, tbf.

United are celebrating second place...while their local rivals have won the league 4 times since they last won it and are now in the Champions League final, while Man U just lost the Europa final.

Sp**s are having their "Golden period", finishing above Arsenal 5 years in a row...despite the fact Eddie Nkietah and Matt Smith have won more trophies for us, than Kane and Son have for them.

We have been poor, but it doesn't take much to turn it around...plus, you can always look at the positives, especially compared with most clubs in world footbal...as a great man once said, we finished 8th out of 92...that ain't bad ;)
Mate - your rivals could win their second European Cup in a few days when Arsenal still have zero in the cabinet. Sp**s are about to get in Poch who is still a damn good manager whilst you’ve got MidMicky and owners who couldn’t care less about your club.

Sure, laugh at United. But the future for Arsenal, right now, is as bleak as I’ve ever known in many years. You’re in far worse shape than City, Liverpool, Sp**s, Chelsea and United. “Doesn’t take much to turn it around” can literally apply to any club in the league.

I’d be more worried as an Arsenal fan than a United one right now. You haven’t won the league or even challenge for so long now, I don’t even remember who was prime minister when you last lifted a title.

edit: Not having a pop, I really enjoy these forums and you’re all good people - just saying, it’s not as simple as you made out.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Mate - your rivals could win their second European Cup in a few days when Arsenal still have zero in the cabinet. Sp**s are about to get in Poch who is still a damn good manager whilst you’ve got MidMicky and owners who couldn’t care less about your club.

Sure, laugh at United. But the future for Arsenal, right now, is as bleak as I’ve ever known in many years. You’re in far worse shape than City, Liverpool, Sp**s, Chelsea and United. “Doesn’t take much to turn it around” can literally apply to any club in the league.

I’d be more worried as an Arsenal fan than a United one right now. You haven’t won the league or even challenge for so long now, I don’t even remember who was prime minister when you last lifted a title.

edit: Not having a pop, I really enjoy these forums and you’re all good people - just saying, it’s not as simple as you made out.

I think I sent you a gif once of Simon Pegg giving you the 2 fingers and telling you to "jog on"

I want to apologize for that, if you indeed are a woman...I am a gentleman, and a gentleman doesn't treat a lady like that!

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc
I think I sent you a gif once of Simon Pegg giving you the 2 fingers and telling you to "jog on"

I want to apologize for that, if you indeed are a woman...I am a gentleman, and a gentleman doesn't treat a lady like that!
A gentleman shouldn’t treat a gentleman like that either!

Yes I’m female but treat me the same as you would your fellow brethren ;)

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Sure you can get better, i just think you're a bit further away than some think. Also bear in mind that the league was very weak this year and I don't think City had a particularly strong year, they literally won the league without a striker or one stand-out player. I think if they sign Kane or a different star striker in the summer then they'll do another 90+ points season, and Utd aren't going to get near that.

I don’t think it’s justify to say the league was very weak. You should have noticed that City & United had poor start due to lack of pre season compared to other teams since they finished their season late. Those poor start probably the reason why you think the league was very weak, if they had the same preparation time as others they could get much more points than what they got this season means city could get 90 points and United could get 80 points.

As an evidence that City & United weren’t the only ones who had poor start due to their European hangover. Inter Milan had one, PSG lost in their first two league games, Bayern got humiliated 4-1 by Hoffenheim at the start of season.

I set my expectation last year that this season I wanted United to make progress in the league by closing the gaps and I think we did as we finished 2nd with much higher points. And I have set a new expectation for next season that United should challenge the league, if we don’t then Ole is not the right man to take us. It’s like your Arteta, I don’t think he’s the right man for Arsenal because he’s not making progress and moving you forward from last season and he finished below West Ham and Leicester which shouldn’t be the case for a club like arsenal.

Last edited:

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Just tired of Arsenal fans putting our players down, especially when comparing them to United ones...who cares if Bruno has been better, defend your boys!
I will never get going out of your way to praise a rival. Give some respect to rival players begrudgingly but to see Arsenal supporters kissing Bruno's ass is a bit weird.

For all his goals there is no argument Fernandes has gone missing in pretty much every single crunch game. Where was he in this game? Didn't even realise he was playing until he made that embarrassing dive. Ok, any player can have an off day, right?.. Where was he in the QF of the Fa cup against Leicester? Disappeared again. Where was he in their decider agains RB Leipzig? Well he tucked away a penalty but didn't do anything else. Where was he in the league cup semi defeat against City? Another utterly anonymous display. This is just this season. Where was he in last season's fa cup semi defeat against Chelsea? For someone who is so influential and is pretty much scoring in every game these are legitimate questions to ask. What happens to him whenever the games become vital?

Don't get me wrong I think Fernandes has been a great buy for United. If utilised properly he is a great player. He has transformed their team and is very effective and if I was a United supporter I would be looking at all the positives and would be hopeful even more was to come. It is exactly what I do with an Arsenal player but no chance I will do that with a rival player.

This is why I find it even weirder when you go to the Pepe thread and you have posters downplaying Pepe good run of form because 'he is only doing this when there isn't much at stake' or 'he can only do it agains bum teams'. Fernandes has been doing this all season yet he is getting showered with praise by same posters.

I think us being sh!t for so long has really done a number on our fans. We are all suffering from ptsd. I feel your pain fellow supporters but let's not even forget the basics of following a football team, among other things...dislike your rivals, dislike their players, dislike their kit. Stop being rational.

On that note...**** Fernandes, he is crap, wouldn't swap him with Nketiah.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Oleh didn't finish 2nd year i think utd would have sacked him and maybe gone to someone like Zidane. Us and them in similar position regarding current managers Oleh in better position because he finished top 4 back to back and the performance improved but Manutd are about trophies so big pressure on oleh next season.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
06-F3-B719-64-A9-4-E47-B0-C1-F6-CF81-A9-EF08.jpg

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Good Lord.

You have no ****ing clue about what's going on with our first team for **** sakes, yet you somehow think you have an intelligent opinion on the club.

How do you form your opinions? AFTV? Twitter?

Stick to United sister, you show some semblance of a brain when you post about your club. As for Arsenal, either you learn to listen to the real intelligent opinion here or **** off, because just seeing your post pop up is now an eyesore.

Last edited:

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc
Good Lord.

You have no ****ing clue about what's going on with our first team for **** sakes, yet you somehow think you have an intelligent opinion on the club.

How do you form your opinions? AFTV? Twitter?

Stick to United sister, you show some semblance of a brain when you post about your club. As for Arsenal, either you learn to listen to the real intelligent opinion here or **** off, because just seeing your post pop up is now an eyesore.
You alright darling?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom