• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes Sancho does look out of his depth first few games not fully settled so i don't think we can judge quick

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
United have a very exciting team, but Ronaldo must be a little shocked at the changes to United since his time at the club.

First time there, they were always at the top...now you have Neville on Sky saying "they can improve, but still finish 4th" :lol:

Must be at least a little jarring for him, guess it would be a little similar to those few months Henry spent at our club in 2012.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Swear down Dan James would've done far more last night.
I’m taking Alex Iwobi over him after watching his performances, he’s gonna be Martial 2.0 I can sense it. He’s even taking about being ice cold :lol:

Even dusted Reiss Nelson looked decent in the Bratwürste league, it seems Bayern is the only serious franchise over there.
The whole league is basically an academy for the biggest teams in Europe. When even Dortmund and RB Leipzig lose their best players every season and Bayern even take Leipzig’s coach you know it’s pointless.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Watched MNF the other week. Neville talking absolute bollocks about Ronaldo being better than Messi.

Scores less goals and not even on the same planet with assists.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Watched MNF the other week. Neville talking absolute bollocks about Ronaldo being better than Messi.

Scores less goals and not even on the same planet with assists.

Spot on, this United biased needs to stop. Not sure the likes of G.Neville, Rio etc would be saying the same things if Ronaldo ended up going City.

Messi is the GOAT for me.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Spot on, this United biased needs to stop. Not sure the likes of G.Neville, Rio etc would be saying the same things if Ronaldo ended up going City.

Messi is the GOAT for me.

Why does Ronaldo get credit for Euro 2016 and Messi is vilified for WC 2014?

Both carried their team to the final I admit but Ronaldo wasn’t even on the pitch for the entire game ffs.

Top Bottom