• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
How to destroy your career in one night - The Harry Maguire story

Also Harry Maguire was not a 80M signing, but I shudder (excited) to think what Man United's backline will be like next season if this leads to Maguire not playing. Panic Buy incoming.

roz

Fake News Merchant
118521629_10158439180633828_6321259731733072948_n.jpg

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Let's not forget how the media backed him and painted him in such a good light, how Southgate still picked him for the England squad and YET here we are he is guilty on 3 counts. First of all getting himself into the fight. Maybe it was self-defence, maybe it wasn't but then on top of that it took several police officers to arrest him. And then even after all that he repeatedly tried to bribe them arrogantly telling them how famous and rich he was. I'm absolutely no sympathy for him, even if it was unfortunate he got himself into the fight, I don't know the full story, even if that's the case resisting arrest and then trying to bribe the police just means it's hard to say he doesn't deserve what's happened to him. FWIW I don't buy some of the stories I've heard, so many inconsistencies and new details. Like what happened to the rival English fans? All of sudden it's a some Albanians drugging his sister? Not buying it.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Harry should've joined Arsenal last summer, we really know how to protect criminals. Raul, Kia, Jermaine Pennant and even Unai's football.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
The captain of United and a member of the international England squad is a convicted criminal.

Lovely stuff.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Same football that had us on our worst run of football in more than 27 years and lost that very final 4-1.

Pretty much, sometimes its better if you aren't in a final than getting embarrassed in it. Wenger also got us in the carabao cup final, yet the 3:0 defeat and the realization of the gap between us and Man City led to his resignation.

It is the ultimate *Yeah, great that you are here, but honestly you never had a chance*

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

so 0 days.
Was listening to the Football Daily from BBC and was very surprised with the amount of understanding and excuses that were given by the cast for his actions. The main being that he/they were defending his sister. Not sure how trying to bribe a police officer, for which he was convicted, is in any way defending his sister? Same goes for the resisting arrest charge.

I wish that there was less jumping to the defence of him from the British media and I wonder if it had been one of the black English players what the reaction would have been. Maguire clearly has acted incorrectly and I seriously doubt he isn't guilty of the crimes he has been charged with. In this situation I really struggle with everyone rushing to defend him.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom