• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Frauds anyway. This is the proper team to beat Arsenal.

3wgjJHSu3oABQBnBi0B2ODxNGt-b5awF4QAQTuBQZ-lGML3VmfTq4QiQ7h3oXZV7NHQ7F62m1Gz8xKmYsFmhZwPQCYy2D249-o8qARTaLmbHx9BEU7huo2XCz_1BOyAEBZKOu3T_JY3u

The image is broken but I assume it's that team with Fabio and Rafael in midfield? God damn some of those United teams that beat us, but you need to realise that our players were the same level the difference is they were first choice for us.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The image is broken but I assume it's that team with Fabio and Rafael in midfield? God damn some of those United teams that beat us, but you need to realise that our players were the same level the difference is they were first choice for us.

You're so lucky you can't see it, but I had to see it so I'll tell you that it gets worse. The midfield 4 is Fabio-Gibson-O'Shea-Rafael :lol:

I mean 3 of those players ended up leaving the club not long after. Even Brown the RB left that summer.

BigPoppaPump

You're so lucky you can't see it, but I had to see it so I'll tell you that it gets worse. The midfield 4 is Fabio-Gibson-O'Shea-Rafael :lol:

I mean 3 of those players ended up leaving the club not long after. Even Brown the RB left that summer.

Fcking hell, but still those kind of players were first team level in our squad. We had guys like Denilson getting a lot of minutes and you can't say he was any better than Gibson or O'Shea. Funny thing is it's still like that lol only now we don't have the Fabregas and RVP's to carry us in the league.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Fcking hell, but still those kind of players were first team level in our squad. We had guys like Denilson getting a lot of minutes and you can't say he was any better than Gibson or O'Shea. Funny thing is it's still like that lol only now we don't have the Fabregas and RVP's to carry us in the league.

Ah yeah Denilson was a dud. O'Shea in a holding midfield role isn't the worst, decent utility player. Gibson tho was utter trash, I watched him too often for Ireland. Horrendous attitude too.

I think our defence really sticks out tho, United had Vidic and Evra there, Brown was experienced and because they had so many defensive players it meant without Cesc, we were probably a bit predictable and lacked penetration. While our defence had Djourou, Gibbs and Koscielny who was so so error prone that season, even more so than in his latter years. Also United players all had the right attitude, all had a standard of performance which had to be met. When you look at what we had out that day only RvP, Nasri, Wilshere and Sagna had any real mentality about them.

BigPoppaPump

Ah yeah Denilson was a dud. O'Shea in a holding midfield role isn't the worst, decent utility player. Gibson tho was utter trash, I watched him too often for Ireland. Horrendous attitude too.

I think our defence really sticks out tho, United had Vidic and Evra there, Brown was experienced and because they had so many defensive players it meant without Cesc, we were probably a bit predictable and lacked penetration. While our defence had Djourou, Gibbs and Koscielny who was so so error prone that season, even more so than in his latter years. Also United players all had the right attitude, all had a standard of performance which had to be met. When you look at what we had out that day only RvP, Nasri, Wilshere and Sagna had any real mentality about them.

I need to see the line up for both teams but yeah the defence is what set us apart. Everyone knows my opinion on Koscielny (think he is, was and has always been a bum) and Gibbs I think even less of and Djourou you can tell by his face was terrible he looks constantly confused.

I feel like United always had 5/6 world class players and the rest were just hard working, disciplined and did their job. Arsène tried to make every player into Fabregas or Zidane instead of playing to their strengths. He had too much faith in bums.

The quality of some of the players I've seen at Arsenal over the last 15 years is embarrassing tbh, even now we're spending 50 million on that fat twerker upfront can't even say his name. I'm tired at this point.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I need to see the line up for both teams but yeah the defence is what set us apart. Everyone knows my opinion on Koscielny (think he is, was and has always been a bum) and Gibbs I think even less of and Djourou you can tell by his face was terrible he looks constantly confused.

I feel like United always had 5/6 world class players and the rest were just hard working, disciplined and did their job. Arsène tried to make every player into Fabregas or Zidane instead of playing to their strengths. He had too much faith in bums.

The quality of some of the players I've seen at Arsenal over the last 15 years is embarrassing tbh, even now we're spending 50 million on that fat twerker upfront can't even say his name. I'm tired at this point.

Nasri was one of my favourite players in the league around then.

L6zrw.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That's the Gibson that got drunk, slagged of his teammates, then crashed his car and got fired by Sunderland in the Netflix doc, isn't it? :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Yeah Djourou/Kos/Gibbs are 3 terrible defenders no way we were gonna constantly win games with those. No wonder United beat us, don't even get me started on Almunia.

Also Denilson/Wilshere/Diaby is not a good midfield, Denilson is useless, Diaby never could get consistency because of injuries and Wilshere was an overhyped kid. No one there is looking to protect the back line.

I rate the forwards but RVP had the same issues Diaby had about consistency and injury, Arshavin was lazy and Nasri was a kid.

Brown, Gibson, O'Shea aren't world beaters but they can do their job. Evra/Vidic/Van Der Sar/Rooney are all World Class and Smalling/Twins/Hernandez were very good players. I'm not surprised we lost tbh, their is still a quality difference in the players especially the back 5.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Cavani should be starting every week imo.

Underrated striker on the world stage even if he’s a bit older.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Seeing United fans defend the racist Cavani is disgusting. At the same time as hailing Rashford the government hater as some sort of anti-racist campaigner.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Seeing United fans defend the racist Cavani is disgusting. At the same time as hailing Rashford the government hater as some sort of anti-racist campaigner.
I think it’s pretty low that some people are comparing it to the Suarez situation - he was deliberately trying to abuse Evra. This is very different.

Top Bottom