• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

GDeep™

League is very weak
Couple of things I found interesting - he seems like a good lad and nobody has a bad word to say about him. It’s not like he was punching man, disrespecting people or something.

The other thing is I felt was that others rated him more than he rated himself.

I hope he’s made enough money and saved enough to have a more chilled life from here.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Couple of things I found interesting - he seems like a good lad and nobody has a bad word to say about him. It’s not like he was punching man, disrespecting people or something.

The other thing is I felt was that others rated him more than he rated himself.

I hope he’s made enough money and saved enough to have a more chilled life from here.

Who you on about?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Cheers. You still working on that spam body or given up again?
What does a spam body mean? You mean get cut up for the summer? Eating clean, lifting weights in my yard.

I’ll send you a pic around summer.

God has blessed me in some ways, I don’t get addicted to food, my body reacts quickly to weights/training. I’m just too lazy, but summer is a motivation.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...proper blast from the past player this, I remember Ameobi scoring a nice goal in a win over Chelsea, which allowed us to seal the title later that day in 2004 :drool:

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

...proper blast from the past player this, I remember Ameobi scoring a nice goal in a win over Chelsea, which allowed us to seal the title later that day in 2004 :drool:

Funnily enough, Shola's father is a poster on Redcafe. He originally joined because some of our fans were being unnecessarily harsh to him as critics are rating him as a generational talent and he was finding his feet when only 16 at U23 level, recently Shola scored a hattrick at U23 level and made his debut and everyone's congratulating him.

Another interesting thing he said is a lot of youth players read their Redcafe threads.

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/shola-shoretire.443479/page-15

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Rashford is deciding games on his own now.

They were lagging Newcastle until he basically ended the career of their defender and goalkeeper.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Rashford is deciding games on his own now.

They were lagging Newcastle until he basically ended the career of their defender and goalkeeper.

Rashford is a weird player, some days he looks like he can't hit a barn door and other times he looks unplayable.

Keep thinking that Wenger would turn him into an absolute machine, sort of talent he loved working with.

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc
Rashford is a weird player, some days he looks like he can't hit a barn door and other times he looks unplayable.

Keep thinking that Wenger would turn him into an absolute machine, sort of talent he loved working with.
Fergie would have turned him into a decent player as well - not a bad manager was our Alex.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This headline from ESPN makes me sick:

Chelsea, Man United lack the cutting edge a player like Haaland would offer

Fcuk me, how many forwards do they want Chelski/Utd to have?

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
This headline from ESPN makes me sick:

Chelsea, Man United lack the cutting edge a player like Haaland would offer

Fcuk me, how many forwards do they want Chelski/Utd to have?

Imo Utd could do with a serious top striker. Cavani is old and maybe even won't stay on, Martial doesn't cut it and Greenwood could well end up a winger.

Utd getting Haaland, selling Pogba and reshuffling their midfield with a modern CM and a proper CB while keeping Solskjaer for the sake of stability until his contract ends, then getting in a new manager imo sets them up as a serious force again come the 22/23 season.

Haaland
Rashford Fernandes Greenwood
YYY McTominay
Williams YYY Maguire AWB
Henderson​

Top Bottom