• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Imo Utd could do with a serious top striker. Cavani is old and maybe even won't stay on, Martial doesn't cut it and Greenwood could well end up a winger.

Utd getting Haaland, selling Pogba and reshuffling their midfield with a modern CM and a proper CB while keeping Solskjaer for the sake of stability until his contract ends, then getting in a new manager imo sets them up as a serious force again come the 22/23 season.

Haaland
Rashford Fernandes Greenwood
YYY McTominay
Williams YYY Maguire AWB
Henderson​
yeah, they traditionally have some really good strikers. I get anxiety watching them invest so much money into the squad.

Arteta or no, we are never catching these teams unless we spend on par with them.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I read yesterday Wan-Bissaka might represent DR Congo if he been left out for upcoming international duty. It'll be a shame for England to lose him there few fullbacks that so good defensively.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

EvlpZGFXEAAHnP6

PL results since going top or alternatively, PL results since A-M lost their ****. This is what you call buckling under the pressure, 3 wins in 10 games for supposed title challengers. In 3 big games they play for 0-0's Ole probably thinking he's clever doing so when in reality his negative cowardly attitude spread to the players, couple that with his lack of coaching ability and being a glorified cheerleader and you see the end result.

I told yous I play the long game.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

EvlpZGFXEAAHnP6

PL results since going top or alternatively, PL results since A-M lost their ****. This is what you call buckling under the pressure, 3 wins in 10 games for supposed title challengers. In 3 big games they play for 0-0's Ole probably thinking he's clever doing so when in reality his negative cowardly attitude spread to the players, couple that with his lack of coaching ability and being a glorified cheerleader and you see the end result.

**** me, didn't realise it has been that bad.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
EvlpZGFXEAAHnP6

I wanna play a longer game. Seems Ole has only a year left in his contract. If he doesn't get top 4 he will definitely be sacked. So now I badly want them to finish top 4 😁 surely woody will announce an extension right after top 4 is mathematically confirmed. Want Ole to be there as long as possible.

I'm worried they might get someone like Potter. Imagine Potter with a better team.

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc
Ole has to go. This isn’t a training college for managers.

There are far better head coaches around yet we persist with Ole - you have to admire how Chelsea handle business. They’re ruthless. We will sack Ole when it’s far too late to rescue the season.

Tactically he doesn’t have a clue. He waits for Bruno to do something. He should have rested every single player last week v Sociedad yet he played Bruno and Rashford etc.

He doesn’t manage the squad correctly and his substitutions are terrible and always to late. Dan James for Cavani? WTF?!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

There are far better head coaches around yet we persist with Ole - you have to admire how Chelsea handle business. They’re ruthless. We will sack Ole when it’s far too late to rescue the season.

Tactically he doesn’t have a clue. He waits for Bruno to do something. He should have rested every single player last week v Sociedad yet he played Bruno and Rashford etc.

He doesn’t manage the squad correctly and his substitutions are terrible and always to late. Dan James for Cavani? WTF?!

Could not understand that substitution myself, James isn't gonna contribute much to breaking down a tough defence, at least if you've still got Cavani in the box you know he only needs half a chance.

I think Allegri to United is inevitable at some stage, but at the same time I think Woodward and co are desperate for Ole to work out.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I just saw Ole's interview post the Chelsea match. What is he on about?

I know this is old news for you guys now, but I'm a bit gobsmacked to be honest.

He's crumbling under the pressure of being 2nd in the league, which is very odd.

Hjalmaar

Could not understand that substitution myself, James isn't gonna contribute much to breaking down a tough defence, at least if you've still got Cavani in the box you know he only needs half a chance.

I think Allegri to United is inevitable at some stage, but at the same time I think Woodward and co are desperate for Ole to work out.
Maybe he was counting on Divey Daniel to win them a penalty?

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

Ole has to stay. I can't have them bringing in a proper manager before we do.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea wouldn't sack Lampard if he was 2nd or probably if he was in the Top 4.

Latest posts

Top Bottom