• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

GDeep™

League is very weak
Think Chelsea are definitely bigger than us if they win the CL again.

Most people would say Milan are a bigger club than Inter even though Inter have won one more league title. Baffles me why United are seen as a bigger club than Liverpool though.
Liverpool have done nothing for 30 years in the PL.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Chelsea and City were floundering clubs until they were financially doped.

That guy Rory said that Chelsea were the up when Roman bought them, because they finished in the Champions league on the last day in 02/03 which stopped them going bust like Leeds.

Yeah...that totally sounds like a club getting better and better on it's own, rather than one that was saved by oil money :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
That guy Rory said that Chelsea were the up when Roman bought them, because they finished in the Champions league on the last day in 02/03 which stopped them going bust like Leeds.

Yeah...that totally sounds like a club getting better and better on it's own, rather than one that was saved by oil money :lol:
Rumour was John Terry had to be sold, and Arsenal were on the case.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

****ing Jesper Gronkjaer! I'm pretty sure Abramovich only looked at Chelsea because they where a lot less expensive than United as well.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

****ing Jesper Gronkjaer! I'm pretty sure Abramovich only looked at Chelsea because they where a lot less expensive than United as well.

Yeah, United-Madrid 2003 was his first game or something, so probably would have preferred to buy them.

Heard he was also in talks with Sp**s, so Chelsea were definitely the lesser evil in that scenario :lol:

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Yet they’re still only 1 title behind United. Immense club.

Shows how good they were in the 70’s and 80’s. By the same token, we aren’t smaller because Chelsea have reached a champions league final in a freak season. Let them get near 13 league titles and we can revisit the discussion.

It says a lot more about how awful the standards are from the management at this club. Rinse and repeat failure ever since Kroenke took control.

Him and his knobhead of a son need to be chased out.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Until City win the CL 2/3 times, you can never say that. Even then what does it all mean? Chelsea and City were floundering clubs until they were financially doped.

Yeah you’ve won a lot, but it was after the oil money so it has an asterisk by it.
Man City had won 2 league titles before they were bought Abu Dhabi United Group in 2008. Chelsea won 1 league title before Abramovich bought them in 2003.

How those two **** clubs can be considered big clubs is beyond me. Without their new corrupt owners they would be Championship material at best.

Vicki

Yeah, United-Madrid 2003 was his first game or something, so probably would have preferred to buy them.

Heard he was also in talks with Sp**s, so Chelsea were definitely the lesser evil in that scenario :lol:
Roman's 1st game was the 4-3 for United. ****ing Ronaldo.
Roman had a house in Sussex, and wanted a London Team.
He got the Swiss Bank UBS to find him a Club. He enquired at The Arsenal, and was mistakenly told the Club was not for sale. DD said afterwards that AFC might have been interested in talks, but nothing happened.
He looked at Tottenham, and then either ( depending on the source ) drove down Tottenham High Street or flew over in his helicopter and, on seeing N17, said "**** that!"
He then bought CFC and the rest is History.

2 years after watching his 1st game of football he wins the PL with CFC

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc
Keano is spot-on as usual.

If we go into next season without a good defensive mid, we won't finish higher than 4th. Chelsea will be better, Liverpool will be better, City will be City.

I can't handle another season of Fred, he's sh*t. Rice and Sancho please, owners.

Off-topic but I saw the Chelsea/Arsenal chat above. Many argue that Chelsea are the bigger club these days. One European Cup, might win another. Lots more success in recent years. You could argue the same with City being bigger than us too now. But everyone knows City have no fans.

I still class Arsenal as the biggest club in London btw, and I'm not just saying that - it's true.

Biggest clubs in England:

Man Utd
Liverpool
Arsenal
Aston Villa / Chelsea / Sp**s (?)

Biggest clubs in UK:

Man Utd
Liverpool
Celtic
Arsenal
Rangers

Last edited:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Anyone watched Never Give In yet? @Juan Matas Beard etc

Thought it was pretty good, surprised it focused as much as it did on his health issues. Seemed tough for his sons to talk about it.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom