• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Onana, Where’s Your Shame?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
On top of the blatant mistakes he looks incapable on saving any remotely diffcult shots, De Gea would save a lot of the kind of shots he gets nowhere near.

Their ''success'' last season was in large part built on strong defending (at home), with Onana back there that is completely gone, their season is toast.
Honestly the way they treated De Gea was disgusting. Yeah he's past his best but the first 4-5 seasons post Fergie he was so good that he probably kept them 3-4 places higher per season than they deserved to be. Pretty much every year they made the CL under Moyes and Van Gaal was really down to him pulling off wonder saves game after game. He remained really good for years after that too. He was a brilliant servant for them for a long time and the way they cast him off was really gross. It's karma what's happening now.

SuperMikel

A calm and collected individual.
Onana is a strange cat. He tried to endear himself to United fans by getting into Maguire, but now he himself is in the mud. The calamity was the misplaced pass to get Casemiro sent off and give away the penalty. But that effort at saivng the lob was comical. It was a botched effort by Icardi but Onana was already on his knees.

He looks like a massive waste of money, another disastrous signing in the making by Ten Hag.

Batman

I was told Onana was a ball playing keeper with elite shot stopping. Don't seem to have heard from that poster again recently, tho.
I have to be honest, based on what I had seen from him at Inter, I was expecting better. I thought he would be maybe not an elite shot stopper but a game changer with his ball playing ability and competent enough at the traditional aspects of keeping, kind of like Ederson. This has been shambolic and I would be lying if I said I saw this coming.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Didn’t they start last season poorly too? They’re 1 win behind Newcastle, at this stage of the season they’re not out of the battle for champions league places.

In a weeks time they could even have Arsenal back within their sites.

I’m savouring their results as they come in though.

Yeah, strangely enough they were in a worse place back then with one of their legends holding them back and all.

Another sign of the decline of this league is knowing that if Rashford happens to have another of those good moments they'll suddenly find themselves walking straight top 4.

Batman

Yeah, strangely enough they were in a worse place back then with one of their legends holding them back and all.

Another sign of the decline of this league is knowing that if Rashford happens to have another of those good moments they'll suddenly find themselves walking straight top 4.
Cristiano wasn't holding them back. That's hilarious. They replaced him with Weghorst. 7 Hag just couldn't handle having a bigger ego with an enormous CV at the club. Do you really believe Cristiano couldn't have done more for them than Weghorst? Even at this stage of his career, there was a way to make it work. 7 Hag is just an egomaniac who couldn't cope with a bigger one. I'd still bet on nearly 40 year old CR7 getting me a goal I really needed over Purple Patchford who only performs when the planets are correctly aligned.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Just watched the highlights. That is some proper comical goalkeeping by Onana. Misplaced passes, absolute howlers dropping the ball and what was that on that lob? Is he trying to makes saves as a dwarf? He really has absolute ****ty technique. Like he cannot save low shots, because his diving technique is suspect and he cannot save high shots because he decides to get down....

Absolutely love it! Hope he has a total breakdown and keeps this going. They are leaking goals and long may it continue. The fans will turn on him hard soon! :love:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Cristiano wasn't holding them back. That's hilarious. They replaced him with Weghorst. 7 Hag just couldn't handle having a bigger ego with an enormous CV at the club. Do you really believe Cristiano couldn't have done more for them than Weghorst? Even at this stage of his career, there was a way to make it work. 7 Hag is just an egomaniac who couldn't cope with a bigger one. I'd still bet on nearly 40 year old CR7 getting me a goal I really needed over Purple Patchford who only performs when the planets are correctly aligned.
Have written it before. Don't think he will last the season. He really needs to starting to get some wins before the fans and pundits really turn on him big time.

Iwobeast

Player:Martinelli
Being the banter club that they are, I can see them call up de Gea and give him a new contract after all

Top Bottom