• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Onana, Where’s Your Shame?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Football Smile GIF by LEGO

Buhry

Established Member

Apparently they conceded 11 shots from within their own box and 10 against everton and 7 against Luton. It¨s just not only an Onana issue. 11 shots from within the box sounds like something we'd concede in total over 3 games these days and Gala are no world beaters.

Last edited:

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Bruno can provide magic and orchestrate the attack but with Martinez and Casemiro out the defensive side is just a leaderless black hole.

On a decent PL season they would be nowhere near European places

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He has weak hands n can't catch to save his life..How do u suppose he ll come good.
He doesn't he was vital when inter reached CL final last season its clear confidence problem with him or manutd just make you lose your ability

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Their next 4 PL games are Newcastle away, Chelsea at home, Bournemouth at home, Liverpool away.

I don't see them picking up 6 points from those matches.

They've got Bayern at home in the CL during that run too.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
As I’ve stated before, their desert walk post SAF is more embarrassing than anything we have come close to. Truly a rinsed, washed and dusted club until they get a league title. If I was a man United fan I’d be truly embarrassed
From titans to tinpot

Latest posts

Top Bottom