• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Onana, Where’s Your Shame?

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
They'll end up leaving eventually like Nasri & Fabregas did with us if they're expected to carry the team by themselves.

They need a total clear out but no one wants any of their players because they are bad and on huge wages. So they are stuck in a very bad destructive cycle, thank god for it. Them being this far down is a huge opportunity for Arsenal. Without them we would have so many more trophies. Both Chelsea and United being shambles can’t be a time we squander it as well. Also Newcastle is on rise but still not good enough this season. Last year was and this year are great opportunities to do something big. Last year in particular only two teams were capable of winning league as every other club that traditionally could win it were down

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

They need a total clear out but no one wants any of their players because they are bad and on huge wages. So they are stuck in a very bad destructive cycle, thank god for it. Them being this far down is a huge opportunity for Arsenal. Without them we would have so many more trophies. Both Chelsea and United being shambles can’t be a time we squander it as well. Also Newcastle is on rise but still not good enough this season. Last year was and this year are great opportunities to do something big. Last year in particular only two teams were capable of winning league as every other club that traditionally could win it were down

As you say, we must certainly strike while the iron is hot & lay down a marker for other challengers.

Beating City to the title with Pep in charge will have a lot more cache than beating them to it once he departs.

Farzad Stoned

As you say, we must certainly strike while the iron is hot & lay down a marker for other challengers.

Beating City to the title with Pep in charge will have a lot more cache than beating them to it once he departs.

He isn’t unbeatable and neither are City every year before last they got bounced out of CL. Frankly, if Martinez wasn’t such a choker in that final they would not of won last year. No team wins everything big every year with as many big money clubs that are out there in England. City being too good is an excuse. Arsenal haven’t been the biggest spenders for many of our league titles

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

He isn’t unbeatable and neither are City every year before last they got bounced out of CL. Frankly, if Martinez wasn’t such a choker in that final they would not of won last year. No team wins everything big every year with as many big money clubs that are out there in England. City being too good is an excuse. Arsenal haven’t been the biggest spenders for many of our league titles

Wenger managed to extend the playing careers of Graham's back 5 & they rewarded him with 2 doubles.

Our invincible season is arguably Wenger's first true title by his own team because Keown & Parlour had become bit-part players by then & let's be honest, Rioch might've brought Bergkamp to Arsenal but he was the quintessential Wenger player if there ever was one.

Farzad Stoned

Wenger managed to extend the playing careers of Graham's back 5 & they rewarded him with 2 doubles.

Our invincible season is arguably Wenger's first true title by his own team because Keown & Parlour had become bit-part players by then & let's be honest, Rioch might've brought Bergkamp to Arsenal but he was the quintessential Wenger player if there ever was one.

Arteta unfortunately isn’t that guy. Wenger seemlessly incorporated his predecessors talent base with his players. Just another level than what we have now. Neither Wenger or Graham were biggest spenders they didn’t let Ferguson and LFc who in 80s and 90s were both richer run all over us every year.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Don't think it's even fair to get on to Onana, last season people were saying the same about De Gea. People need to realised everyone turns to sh*t at Man Utd, it's a graveyard for talent.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Arteta unfortunately isn’t that guy. Wenger seemlessly incorporated his predecessors talent base with his players. Just another level than what we have now. Neither Wenger or Graham were biggest spenders they didn’t let Ferguson and LFc who in 80s and 90s were both richer run all over us every year.

Wenger inherited arguably the best drilled defense in world football. What did Arteta inherit that was worth salvaging? At the time I was mad at how he handled Özil and Pepe, but they both showed they weren't up to scratch at their new clubs.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
The clubs just rotten.

Having poor or overrated players is one thing but there's absolutely no excuse for the lack of fight / effort some of those players put in yesterday, it's been happening for years too.

Rashford on his day is a fantastic player but he should be embarrassed with himself with how little effort put in yesterday. It was shocking tbh and he's meant to be a talisman / leader of the club.

Rashford isn't lazy like that for England either so he's got no excuse doing it for his club.

If Newcastle had won 4-0 It wouldn't have flattered them.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Definitely the opposite of the culture they had when they were winning trophies under Ferguson. Back then they had some quite pedestrian players in terms of pure talent, but they were a team and had such a culture of success and excellence instilled.

They are still buying very talented players but the culture is just broken, whoever the players are or who the manager is. Seems to be little respect for the club itself. Just a place to pick up a big pay check.

I have to say that is probably what I see as one of Arteta’s main success at Arsenal; the Utd culture is definitely not present at Arsenal anymore.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
How long has Martial been at Utd and underperforming? Obviously getting a big pay cheque and has shown little interest in working under multiple managers now. He is the type of player Arteta would have paid off his contract to get him out of the joint. Utd probably not in the same situation to do what we did. Too poor and too comfortable for too long.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
United board should give Ten Hag more time and back him in the January transfer window..thats the only way I see them improving.

Thierry Henry Football GIF by Beats by Dre

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Their arrogance is pretty funny on their forum.

They castigate other teams fans for booing their players etc when each of their players threads are so reactionary it’s unbelievable.

Harry Maguire is now flavour of the month there. Watch when he makes a mistake now…they will be sending him death threats on instagram. Strange fanbase.

Last edited:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The players have given up on the manager I think.

I dont rate Ten Hag as highly as you know, but I think you need to have the dressing room to have a proper impact. We saw this with Emery at Arsenal as well.

Same thing will happen to Arteta if he loses the dressing room.

Synical

Thread tag predictor

The players have given up on the manager I think.

I dont rate Ten Hag as highly as you know, but I think you need to have the dressing room to have a proper impact. We saw this with Emery at Arsenal as well.

Same thing will happen to Arteta if he loses the dressing room.
Well, obviously: if kids don't respect their parents or a teacher you know what happens. The same would go for any manager, even Pep- hence why he got rid of Cancelo

Farzad Stoned

Wenger inherited arguably the best drilled defense in world football. What did Arteta inherit that was worth salvaging? At the time I was mad at how he handled Özil and Pepe, but they both showed they weren't up to scratch at their new clubs.
If Arteta inherited Tony the second Tony’s drinking problems impacted the team he would of shipped him. Arteta would of tossed Wright aside as well. Runor is he won’t play ESR because ESR smoked pot. What would he do if Tony had his problems under Chairmen Mai Ze Mik?

If the players Mik inherited were do bad why did he win his sole trophy with them? He got an world class striker and goal keeper and to s of quality youngsters many of whom like Willock and Guendouzi he squandered. Arteta would literally dismantle Grahams team for a team of Mik’s pets

Latest posts

Top Bottom