• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Onana, Where’s Your Shame?

Bloodbather

Established Member

Man Utd will continue to suck as long as they continue to think Rashford is good enough to be a key player for them, that the likes of McTominay, Lindelöf and Maguire can play for them, etc. Doesn't matter who the manager is.

Rashford is one of the most overrated players I've ever come across. Counter attack merchant who lacks the decision making and skills in set plays and contributes nothing defensively. Martinelli is far better than him already.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
About to call everyone children in a minute.
sky-sports-pundit-gary-neville.jpg

“We need an independent regulatah because the Glazers are taking dividends out of the cloob”

Buhry

Established Member

This is what I mean when I keep saying I don't understand how United have so many points every time I watch them they are dreadful but since the start of last season:

View attachment 20164

14 GD and 15 losses 💀

Well look at these stats for expected goals for and against, if you dig deeper its even worse, they are lucky to be 7th even to be honest

14th for expected goals and 15th for expected goals against lol

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Man Utd will continue to suck as long as they continue to think Rashford is good enough to be a key player for them, that the likes of McTominay, Lindelöf and Maguire can play for them, etc. Doesn't matter who the manager is.

Rashford is one of the most overrated players I've ever come across. Counter attack merchant who lacks the decision making and skills in set plays and contributes nothing defensively. Martinelli is far better than him already.

Playing devil's advocate here. Ole finished 2nd with all the players you named.

The players have given up on the manager I think.

I dont rate Ten Hag as highly as you know, but I think you need to have the dressing room to have a proper impact. We saw this with Emery at Arsenal as well.

Same thing will happen to Arteta if he loses the dressing room.

Have you seen the brilliance of Arteta getting rid of Auba, Özil, Guendouzi, and Lacazette as quickly as he could? One of the things that make Arteta so brilliant even he has never been a manager before.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I've read that some senior players think they are training too hard. These overpaid prima donna's have got multiple managers sacked and now want a more lenient Sunday league football training.

If I was a Man Utd fan I'd be livid.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Ole is a poor tactical manager but for the most part the players seemed to like and play for him (at least until right at the end), maybe partially because he was a soft touch.

As we've seen with Arsenal if you can get players to buy into the management that is half the battle won.

Many of these players have downed tools on multiple managers, and they're still there picking up big wages while the managers aren't. I'm sure the players think the same will happen again with Ten Haag, and to be honest they're probably correct :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I've read that some senior players think they are training too hard. These overpaid prima donna's have got multiple managers sacked and now want a more lenient Sunday league football training.

If I was a Man Utd fan I'd be livid.

Some of the sessions I've read about that these guys received for punishment like after the Liverpool drubbing was excessive to be fair.

The amount these guys lose that stuff would definitely wear thin (not to mention take it's toll injury wise).

Bloodbather

Established Member

Playing devil's advocate here. Ole finished 2nd with all the players you named.
Weak year in the Prem. Liverpool was riddled with injuries, Chelsea were a shambles under Lampard, and Sp**s and us sucked.

Ole did as well as he could with the squad by adopting a counter attack style, but it was never going to be sustainable. You can't sustain high level play with that style, need to be able to play proper possession football to a degree.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Weak year in the Prem. Liverpool was riddled with injuries, Chelsea were a shambles under Lampard, and Sp**s and us sucked.

Ole did as well as he could with the squad by adopting a counter attack style, but it was never going to be sustainable. You can't sustain high level play with that style, need to be able to play proper possession football to a degree.
I'm his 2 full seasons at the club, he finished 3rd and 2nd.

He genuinely loved the club. They were never gonna improved. But were never gonna decline either. He would have had them in and around the top 4 with the style of play he was implementing. But the club decided to guys like Ronaldo, Varane etc to **** it up. They had a good thing going with Rashford, Martial, Greenwood, Pogba, Bruno. They we'rent gonna win the league with that brand of football, but at least they would have remained competitive. They were one of the best transition team in Europe or not the best. But the ****ed it up in the summer of 2021 imo.
Ole was key to that.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Some of the sessions I've read about that these guys received for punishment like after the Liverpool drubbing was excessive to be fair.

The amount these guys lose that stuff would definitely wear thin (not to mention take it's toll injury wise).

I've read that he made them run the difference between what the opponent team had run in the game and what United had run. That's not excessive, is it?

Some of their players are taking the absolute piss in terms of work ethic, look at Rashford for one. Who do they want as a replacement, De Zerbi? His training sessions are intense too. Can't help but think dat Fergie's sessions might have been pretty intense.

If they beat Chelsea on Wednesday and then Bournemouth this weekend all is good again probably. Might still be favourites for the title even.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I think one of the big differences between Arteta and Ten Haag is that one understands that you can’t wield a stick without dangling a carrot and the other doesn’t.

Arteta was just as ruthless but he kept the core group of players he identified as being necessary, happy. I know some of you disregard the fluff pieces but there’s just too many about the players talking about his empathy and whatever to just ignore out of hand.

They bought into what he was selling and chomped them carrots good. He never lost the dressing room. Never even close to it tbh, which given everything is quite remarkable when you think about it.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I think one of the big differences between Arteta and Ten Haag is that one understands that you can’t wield a stick without dangling a carrot and the other doesn’t.

Arteta was just as ruthless but he kept the core group of players he identified as being necessary, happy. I know some of you disregard the fluff pieces but there’s just too many about the players talking about his empathy and whatever to just ignore out of hand.

They bought into what he was selling and chomped them carrots good. He never lost the dressing room. Never even close to it tbh, which given everything is quite remarkable when you think about it.

Feel like Mikel also used and abused his players more, Ramsdale, Leno, Emi, Auba, Laca, Luiz and probably more he got a song out of before he drove them out.

Hagn fallen out with Sancho, Varane, Ronaldo but hasn't got much from them and there's currently no one in his team he's getting some quality out of.

Top Bottom