• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Onana, Where’s Your Shame?

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I've seen a lot of hype of Man Utd after last nights game.

They were committed and played on the front foot which is good and they were the better side but they still could have conceded 4-5 goals :lol:

I love it when Man Utd fans start hyping themselves up as challengers again after 1 decent result, makes it funnier when they get turned over by Crystal Palace or whoever.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I've seen a lot of hype of Man Utd after last nights game.

They were committed and played on the front foot which is good and they were the better side but they still could have conceded 4-5 goals :lol:

I love it when Man Utd fans start hyping themselves up as challengers again after 1 decent result, makes it funnier when they get turned over by Crystal Palace or whoever.

Had Bournmeouth been of any use, I'd tip them to conjure up a shock at Old Trafford, but they're beyond hopeless.

Guess it'll be up to Liverpool to bring United crashing back to reality.

dino bravo

Had Bournmeouth been of any use, I'd tip them to conjure up a shock at Old Trafford, but they're beyond hopeless.

Guess it'll be up to Liverpool to bring United crashing back to reality.
Man Utd are not of any use either. Bournemouth are in decent form and definitely have a chance of getting something.

Liverpool are going to annihilate them.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Quite the comeback to be fair to him, I thought he was finished. Utd were briefly unbeaten in the league during his return and the entirety of November (only 3 matches but 3 clean sheets).

A sympathy/media influenced win if anything.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

They will beat Bournemouth and their tails will be up again. Chelsea is a disgrace for not beating a team with Antony and Maguire.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Quite the comeback to be fair to him, I thought he was finished. Utd were briefly unbeaten in the league during his return and the entirety of November (only 3 matches but 3 clean sheets).

A sympathy/media influenced win if anything.

He is finished. He hasnt done anything thats not basic stuff in those games. And they have only played against poor teams. But the fact that they hype a useless loser like him show what they have become.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He is finished. He hasnt done anything thats not basic stuff in those games. And they have only played against poor teams. But the fact that they hype a useless loser like him show what they have become.

I agree. It's kinda like how Arsenal give Havertz POTM because he's managed to tie is shoe laces and make it onto the pitch.

With all the ridicule Maguire has faced, him being out there and playing/keeping consecutive clean sheets (unconvincingly mind) I guess it's a big enough deal.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

I agree. It's kinda like how Arsenal give Havertz POTM because he's managed to tie is shoe laces and make it onto the pitch.

With all the ridicule Maguire has faced, him being out there and playing/keeping consecutive clean sheets (unconvincingly mind) I guess it's a big enough deal.

Yeah, some of the top reds want Havertz to get a statue outside of the stadium because he scored against Championship team Luton.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Hmmm I got moaned at on here for not laughing at how awful they are, but we’re supposed to be scared of OT away.

Can’t win.
Their quality has nothing to do with it. It's like how we are scared of Goodison away or St. Mary's away

Latest posts

Top Bottom