• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Onana, Where’s Your Shame?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Obviously some worries with how United let Wolves back into that game, but at least United are scoring goals now. It was a real struggle for such a long time. Not even joking here but they should give Ten Hag some time, they have to just accept that there'll be no quick fix. At the very least the players are still fighting for him so in that respect you'd be better off sticking with at least till next season anyways. They've made some poor signings, Ten Hag himself responsible for some of them, but other managers have made horrific signings too.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Not sure why players celebrate wins that doesnt really change much like they just have won a world cup. This can be said about both Arsenal and United yesterday.

Hjalmaar

Not sure why players celebrate wins that doesnt really change much like they just have won a world cup. This can be said about both Arsenal and United yesterday.
Not sure why you follow football if you can't enjoy beating one of the best sides in the league in quite convincing manner.

And the "celebrated like they won league/CL/WC" phrase is such cheap sound bite. No one did that. There's a long way to go.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Not sure why you follow football if you can't enjoy beating one of the best sides in the league

I can enjoy and celebrate it but not gonna act like it change much like a lot of people did yesterday. We will most likely be third again tomorrow. There is no reason to celebrate that at all. I will act like we have won something when we have won something. This manager and his team is a bunch of bottlers so im sorry that i refuse to get a boner for winning this game.

Hjalmaar

I can enjoy and celebrate it but not gonna act like it change much like a lot of people did yesterday. We will most likely be third again tomorrow. There is no reason to celebrate that at all. I will act like we have won something when we have won something. This manager and his team is a bunch of bottlers so im sorry that i refuse to get a boner for winning this game.
You do you, but let others do as they wish. World is a grim ****ing place when you can't enjoy winning a game of football without ppl moaning about it.

blaze_of_glory

We spent the better part of a decade usually losing the big games and never hearing the end of it from the media. Now we are winning most of them and as they are important the team celebrates accordingly. But somehow its wrong to acknowledge the games are big unless we lose them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom