• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Onana, Where’s Your Shame?

GDeep™

Worst Hustlers University Graduate EVER
Rasmus has always looked good tbh, just in recent weeks he’s started putting the chances away. Looks a player now, in a market where it’s hard to find strikers.

Dalot has been excellent too.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I thought Rasmus looked sh*t early doors but I remember @OnlyOne insisting there was something there and I strongly disagreed.

I felt he was to raw for the situation he was recruited into, but it seems I underestimated him. He was doing alright in the CL to be fair to him.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I thought Rasmus looked sh*t early doors but I remember @OnlyOne insisting there was something there and I strongly disagreed.

I felt he was to raw for the situation he was recruited into, but it seems I underestimated him. He was doing alright in the CL to be fair to him.

He’s coming into his own a bit now, but you’re right, he’s far too raw to be leading the line for United and I said this for a while, they needed another older more experienced player to basically take the brunt of it. I reckon Mitro would have been a great signing.

That being said, if he keeps it up who knows.

Synical

Thread tag predictor

Hmmm, looks like United is making moves and getting it's act together. The players look like they're clicking on the pitch. I don't like it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom