• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I hope they sack ten Haag, they'll have to start all over again, and it will take years.

It is in these situations you need a strong board with a conviction to keep going. Fold to the pressure and sack the manager, begin all over again, and it is a neverending circle....

Bon voyage...

As long as it happens after the season then I'm cool with it. I want Ten Hag to still be the manager when we go to Old Trafford, by that stage the players could be very well completely checked out and we spank them.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

As long as it happens after the season then I'm cool with it. I want Ten Hag to still be the manager when we go to Old Trafford, by that stage the players could be very well completely checked out and we spank them.

More likely they'll be actively sabotaging results seeing as he's now effectively going the Mourinho route by throwing them under the bus.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Just watched the highlights vs Bournemouth, they should have shipped 3 or 4 goals in that first half my goodness 😭

Menard

Basically nothing to play for in the league, players who are basically biding time until they can leave in the summer, and a manager who is quite blatantly a lame duck that's getting replaced as soon as the season ends. They could quite seriously spiral down into finishing 9th/10th.

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc
We are ****. Manager has been found out, he’s another Frank De Boer.

I don’t want to hear excuses about injuries. All teams get injuries.

Summer will be interesting at least.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Idk. It seems to me that he'd prefer the France job above anything so it doesn't really make sense for him to be considering anything until he sees what France do at the Euro. I can't see Deschamps being allowed to bottle another tournament.

Latest posts

Top Bottom