• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

IstraBalagina

Bruno has a better penalty record. Cristiano missed 3 pens last season. Bruno only 1
Ronaldo has scored 139 penalties in his career, Fernandes 42, not even comparable.
What's next, Jorginho won more trophies last season?

Ronaldo is a serial winner, a leader, you just let him take these penalties in the crunch times.

Head&Shoulders

Ronaldo has scored 139 penalties in his career, Fernandes 42, not even comparable.
What's next, Jorginho won more trophies last season?

Ronaldo is a serial winner, a leader, you just let him take these penalties in the crunch times.
He also scored over 50 free kicks yet only has 2 in the last 4 years. This isn't the prime Ronaldo United have

bastun

Player:Saka
Lets all hope the most clueless manager stays at utd. Until he is in charge there is no danger for them winning anything

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

why not just recycle the ball back to Shaw there in acres of space ffs :lol:
Panic? Head down? I don't really know.

I didn't watch but to me his body shape doesn't even allow a backwards pass in that scenario, I guess that's the problem with still images. Maybe he did.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Drawing for the Pepe excuses, that's rough man.

Sancho was actually very damn good when he came on yesterday. I get people here have some agenda against him to do well but anyone that's watched him can see him gradually adjusting and getting better, he created 2 big chances that really should have won us the game. Not worried about him at all, think there were similar people here saying stuff about Greenwood last season. Talent isn't the issue here.

Even Redcafe who's usually brutal when it comes to player performance threads are praising him a lot yesterday.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Sancho was actually very damn good when he came on yesterday. I get everyone has some agenda against him to do well but anyone that's watched him can see him gradually adjusting and getting better. Not worried about him at all, think there were similar people here saying stuff about Greenwood last season.
Like I said, I didn't watch just found it hilarious that you could replace Sancho and Shaw with Pepe and Bellerin. I like Sancho and I expected an adjustment period personally.

Who said what about Greenwood here? I doubt that I think most can recognise he is brilliant. Might get the odd "Saka > Greenwood" stuff which you should be seeing on an Arsenal forum. Massive fan of Greenwood myself, root for him always.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Who said what about Greenwood here? I doubt that I think most can recognise he is brilliant. Might get the odd "Saka > Greenwood" stuff which you should be seeing on an Arsenal forum. Massive fan of Greenwood myself, root for him always.

Here are a few that are funny, think there's one below comparing him to Nketiah and Brewster. Feeling the same vibes with Sancho, but it's all good fun.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Here are a few that are funny, think there's one below comparing him to Nketiah and Brewster. Feeling the same vibes with Sancho, but it's all good fun.

All those quotes pretty much confirms Greenwood’s greatness you know.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Like I said, I didn't watch just found it hilarious that you could replace Sancho and Shaw with Pepe and Bellerin. I like Sancho and I expected an adjustment period personally.

I think most people here recognize Greenwood as a talent at or around Saka's level. Wish Saka could finish like him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Shows how completely tone deaf some of these owners/chief execs/etc are, we'll have the same problem when replacing Arteta. If it's not a big name or a former player, it'll be something like this.
Surprising because utd now have alot of thier ex players in thier board. Unlike us we have only Edu

Top Bottom