• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I imagine it will be, its going to be very hard for him to give any logical answer to defend any of this.

Its also one of those where if you really want to attempt a 'not guilty' you will be even more of a **** than you already are.
When we reach this sort of thing I don’t think people who do this care about public perception anymore, will do anything to stay out of jail. I doubt we will hear any statement from Greenwood, will be a legal matter.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Will be sick to my stomach if he even trains with the club ever again.
It’s really sick. It will be very interesting to see how this unfolds. I mean how do you even attempt to defend this. Usually celebs will hire cleaner to mud the field. But even they would run away from it. He seem to have so much anger in that tape when he talks.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Have you read United's forum?

You seeing something I'm not? I'm on there. Everyone's furious at him.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

You seeing something I'm not? I'm on there. Everyone's furious at him.

Yeah saw a couple posts, someone said why is she releasing this after the Martial loan and not before, looks suspicious etc..

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
When we reach this sort of thing I don’t think people who do this care about public perception anymore, will do anything to stay out of jail. I doubt we will hear any statement from Greenwood, will be a legal matter.

There will definitely be an apology statement released from Greenwood at somepoint, usually after its all dealt with like hes on some road to recovery and a changed man.. :rolleyes:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Yeah saw a couple posts, someone said why is she releasing this after the Martial loan and not before, looks suspicious etc..
That guy is being sarcastic because of something that was said earlier and it went over everyone’s head including yours

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

That guy is being sarcastic because of something that was said earlier and it went over everyone’s head including yours

Someone else mentioned about her abusing Mason, I'm just skimming the forum.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Deleted everything on her account now.. imagine she was receiving a lot of abuse.
Probably so. Thankfully she doesn't need Instagram to hand further recordings and pictures to the police. Sooner that dangerous young man is off the streets the better.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom