• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I hate them both but United are clearly a much bigger brand than the Denver Broncos.
Don't you dare disrespect the Broncos! Greatest sporting franchise in the world! 😉

Jokes aside, have supported them since the mid 80s. Hope we get back our competitiveness again!

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
IMG-20220819-WA0003.jpg

Hopium

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Gonna be honest here, Casemiro is a class player but I don't see:

A: How he fixes United's problems in general.

B: How he is in any way a solution for implementing Ten Hag's style.

This seems sub-optimal at best.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Gonna be honest here, Casemiro is a class player but I don't see:

A: How he fixes United's problems in general.

B: How he is in any way a solution for implementing Ten Hag's style.

This seems sub-optimal at best
Central Midfield has been their biggest problem for years and he’s one of the 3 best players in that role in the world.

Football wise it’s about as good a signing they can make considering they were going to get Rabiot.

The biggest problem with this signing is the inflationary impact on wages in the squad. He’s going to get Ronaldo’s salary for 4 seasons basically.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Central Midfield has been their biggest problem for years and he’s one of the 3 best players in that role in the world.

Football wise it’s about as good a signing they can make considering they were going to get Rabiot.

The biggest problem with this signing is the inflationary impact on wages in the squad. He’s going to get Ronaldo’s salary for 4 seasons basically.

Still trying to figure out how he was the Rabiot alternative.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League

You have no idea how much I want this transfer to go through. United possibly spending excess of £80 million on an Eredevisie player. Kin hell. That club has more money than brain cells. Ajax are pulling off the robbery of the century.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
You have no idea how much I want this transfer to go through. United possibly spending excess of £80 million on an Eredevisie player. Kin hell. That club has more money than brain cells. Ajax are pulling off the robbery of the century.

If this happens United are approaching an outlay of 150m for two Eredivisie players, that's on par with Coutinho to Barca levels of insanity. Martinez has already proven he isn't good enough for the position they singed him for, so there will be big pressure on Ten Hag about this signing.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
If this happens United are approaching an outlay of 150m for two Eredivisie players, that's on par with Coutinho to Barca levels of insanity. Martinez has already proven he isn't good enough for the position they singed him for, so there will be big pressure on Ten Hag about this signing.
When you place no constraints or discipline on yourself you are on a pathway to self-destruction. You have probably heard stories of people winning the lottery and becoming millionaires overnight. Then you hear how those same people end up homeless or bankrupt after squandering their wealth. It’s pretty easy to see why when you look at how United are being run.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

Shame because Antony would be a good option for us, but certainly not for the silly money being touted here.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

If we go from Arnautovic and Rabiot to Antony and Casemiro I'm good with it.

You have never seen Anthony play, mate. Unlike Arnautovic he will come from a genuinly terrible league. Im not worried about him. Casemiro is a good signing though but he will be your only decent midfielder.

Latest posts

Top Bottom