• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Feel sorry for his beleaguered wife.
Colleen knew what she signed upto and has stood by him when this has happened in the past. She could have walked away. What he done was wrong but blackmailing him for 10k is low.

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What is actually happening...is Coleen blackmailing Rooney for 10k?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We were 100% wrong to demand Arsène leaves, never mind the way a lot of fans protested.

Even if you didn't get to a point where you were "Wenger Out" (like I was) it was wrong, you at least have to hold your hands up.

The issue was never him, it was always Stan.
What a poster!

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

The issue was Wenger. He approved of the down sizing and the selling of players to fund the stadium. He approved transfers and set up the team that seen us clock up some historic defeats. If Wenger wasn't happy at any point all he needed to do was say, I've asked for x y and z it's not happened and the fan base would have supported him. The blow back from the super league would have been a beech party in comparison. His silence was acceptance of the status quo. His silence left us in the mess we are in on and off the park. His greatness gave way to mediocrity. I know it's not a popular opinion but that's my take.
It's not just an unpopular opinion, it's total sh!te. Arsène's got nothing to do with the shambles this club has become. :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Rooney's too old to be behaving like this, come on man you're a manager now you can't be getting caught up like this.

Aye could sort of understand this when he was in his early 20's, you get a pass but come on, mid-30's now this is absolutely tragic. Imagine the Derby players seeing this, how can they take him seriously if they even did already?

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

It's not just an unpopular opinion, it's total sh!te. Arsène's got nothing to do with the shambles this club has become. :lol:

Of course he has nothing to do with it. How could the man that overseen the club for so long, presided over down sizing, continually losing his best players due to lack of ambition, over saw an awful record against rivals, record defeats, horrible recruitment, contract shambles and shambolic match management bare any responsibility for what we've become. Its not like he could have done anything to stop it.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Of course he has nothing to do with it. How could the man that overseen the club for so long, presided over down sizing, continually losing his best players due to lack of ambition, over saw an awful record against rivals, record defeats, horrible recruitment, contract shambles and shambolic match management bare any responsibility for what we've become. Its not like he could have done anything to stop it.
He lost his best payers because they were offered more money elsewhere, nothing to do with ambition. You're just rewriting history. The rest of that post is embarrassment and not even worth replying to.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

He lost his best payers because they were offered more money elsewhere, nothing to do with ambition. You're just rewriting history. The rest of that post is embarrassment and not even worth replying to.
Can't deal with the facts. Left for money :lol: not gonna bother engaging with you. As stubborn as a mule. Completely blinded that you cannot be objective.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I just remembered how many millions spent since Wenger’s departure and still counting.

This is the same fanbase convincing themselves that Tammy Abraham is a good signing :lol:

Club deserves everything it gets tbh, I am waiting to see how some here explain away another midtable finish and pin that on Wenger too.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Can't deal with the facts. Left for money :lol: not gonna bother engaging with you. As stubborn as a mule. Completely blinded that you cannot be objective.
I would deal with them if there were any facts, lol, but you're stuck in that 2015/16 prejudiced narrative that nearly everybody else can see was just self entitled rhetoric, without substance, that has brought this club down to mid table mediocrity we see today. But there's just a few of you dinosaurs left on here without the guts to admit you were wrong.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I just remembered how many millions spent since Wenger’s departure and still counting.

This is the same fanbase convincing themselves that Tammy Abraham is a good signing :lol:

Club deserves everything it gets tbh, I am waiting to see how some here explain away another midtable finish and pin that on Wenger too.
@bingobob has really lost his way. It's like watching a friend or relative get get swayed by some religious cult and they can't snap out of. There are really very few left now that are blindly still repeating DTs stuff about top4 meciocrity now we've seen what really mediocrity is and still blaming Wenger years after he's gone. :lol:

Top Bottom