• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

myoldarsenal

I really don't get it, every season they spend loads of money just to win nothing and if they do it's a Europa or a league cup or some sh*t. You'd think with the money spent their fans would have some higher standards but they don't care about winning as long as the club keep spending. They want to be Man City so badly.
To add:

In the last 4 years since Ole was in, they have a net spend of nearly £400 million, compared to City's £350 odd, Liverpool and ourselves around £230 million.

Yet they've still won absolutely nothing and a look at their forum you'd think they've taken over the world.

Jack badmon

Based on what ?
Based on City, Liverpool and Chelsea having better coaching and established teams so I imagine they will take top 3. We have an amazing advantage with no European football to focus on the league.

Throw in Sp**s, Leicester, Villa, Everton in the mix everyone taking points off each other.

If pogba goes too it’s a massive loss for them. Although I admit they have started well in the market with their acquisitions.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Based on City, Liverpool and Chelsea having better coaching and established teams so I imagine they will take top 3. We have an amazing advantage with no European football to focus on the league.

Throw in Sp**s, Leicester, Villa, Everton in the mix everyone taking points off each other.

If pogba goes too it’s a massive loss for them. Although I admit they have started well in the market with their acquisitions.
They have finished 3rd and 2nd in recent seasons so it’s a bit stupid to write them off as not favourites for top 4. They are better placed than any of those teams you’ve mentioned.

Hopefully with no distractions we can get closer to top4 this year, but it’s not going to be easy.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
6-C7144-DF-0495-4473-B115-ABD1966-A6625.jpg

C57-FC0-D9-FE5-D-4-F85-8331-A1559-B9520-A7.jpg

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
United have a better squad than us.
Talk is that many fringe players are available this summer but not a lot of takers so far.
Proves how hard it is to move players on at the moment.

Top Bottom