• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Did you guys need a striker in January? Felt that was your strongest area.

Your midfield has been a car crash for so long and haven’t really addressed it.
I think he referred front three as striker. He meant someone to replace Greenwood so we didn't need to keep Lingard and didn't need to rely on underperforming Rashford.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
1-0 Cacedo scores
Sigh! Here we go again...
we're so ****.
why is this Rangnick even getting paid?
how are this lot below us in the league? It makes no sense.
The football we play under Rangnick is right up there with the worst I’ve seen from a United manager. Diabolical.
We can’t play out against Brighton. What chance have we got doing it against Bayern Munich and co?
Half time
These players desperately want their summer break.
Among the worst I’ve ever seen us. Making Brighton look like Barcelona. feck, we suck.
Just another typical woeful performance as we have seen for most of the season , the only bright spark is that the season is just over.
2-0 Cucurella scores
We're pathetic.
Wow. Shambles.
This is gonna get worse, isn't it?
Playing against Utd is like playing Fifa on amateur difficulty.

Disgusting

3-0 Groß scores
Banter era is here to stay
Goodnight. I'm out.
My god man. Ronalod's actually laughing.
This is just embarrassing now!!!
Embarrassing
Even Ronalod is laughing at them
Oh My God. Spineless ****s.
Bollocks, bollocks, bollocks.
We getting spanked ffs. What am I watching!?!?!
4-0 Trossard scores
We may have a negative goal difference by the time this game ends.
How does it keep getting worse this season?
My word, can’t believe what I’m seeing here the players obviously had a word with each other at half time hahahahahahaha
If you don’t laugh you’ll cry.
This is pathetic, absolute disgusting. Considering the opponent maybe the worst performance in United's history.
I've never felt so embarrassed and so ashamed to be a Red. Brighton & Hove Albion, folks.
So glad I turned off at 3-0

Full time
Well looking at the bright side we can't be any worse next season.

What an embarrassment this set of mercenaries are.
The saddest thing of all is that performances like these aren't even surprising anymore.
A quarter of Brightons home goals this season has come today
Summary of this season...
Disgraceful performance, players looked totally disinterested. Yes, Potter has done a brilliant job at developing that team but there is no excuse for how lacklustre we looked. Another example of why this squad needs to be gutted in the summer.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I hear you but this was the crash that was always going to happen. We were finishing Top 4 whilst playing awful for a while now and maybe it's a positive for us that we can fix the root of so many issues that were papered over.
That's a good idea in theory, but being out of the top 4 is brutal. It may be easier for you because of good commercial deals but it's not an experience I want to continue or repeat

ArsenalLunatic

I don’t think United will be down for long. Too much history,DNA, pride and the resource$ to right the ship. Stuff can change very fast with the right men in charge and a few key moves…and ETH is a good start.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Ragnick is such a cocky, self-obsessed tool. He’s literally done nothing but blame others, and their fans lap it up whilst he gets dicked by Brighton 4-0. Went from loving Ole for the “vibes” to Ragnick for the “fachts” :lol:

I didn’t think a fan base could be stupider than the Arsenal one. Thankfully, their hierarchy is just as brain dead as he seems to be staying put. No doubt in my mind United long-term will be mid table/doing intermittent top 4 trophy runs.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Varane, after coming up against Sir Danny of Welbatros yesterday...

E1rhPWKX0AAk_35.jpg

...he must be absolutely regretting leaving Madrid for this, his rep is in tatters :lol:

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
If United lose their remaining game they could well finish 7th. A draw would most likely be enough though for Europa League (As West Ham still has to play City)

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
No he didn’t, can you read bro? :lol:
i read his whole interview. He directly blamed the board for blocking the transfers.

"I spoke to the board and said shouldn't we at least speak and try and analyse if we could get a player either on loan or as a permanent deal, but in the end the answer was no," Rangnick added.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

i read his whole interview. He directly blamed the board for blocking the transfers.

"I spoke to the board and said shouldn't we at least speak and try and analyse if we could get a player either on loan or as a permanent deal, but in the end the answer was no," Rangnick added.
Because the scouting said nobody available that could strengthen united

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ragnick is such a cocky, self-obsessed tool. He’s literally done nothing but blame others, and their fans lap it up whilst he gets dicked by Brighton 4-0. Went from loving Ole for the “vibes” to Ragnick for the “fachts” :lol:

I didn’t think a fan base could be stupider than the Arsenal one. Thankfully, their hierarchy is just as brain dead as he seems to be staying put. No doubt in my mind United long-term will be mid table/doing intermittent top 4 trophy runs.

Right!?

Why do you have to appoint a manager to go on a fact finding mission rather than actually win games?

Never saw City, Chelsea or Liverpool doing this when they were struggling. Even we didn’t give Edu six months as manager to find out which players are “dossers” :lol:

Easy PR move from the board rather than saying “we hired a manager that’s incompatible with our squad and the players clearly hate.”

He’s not even taking over as DoF he’s going to balance a consultancy role with being a national team manager ffs. What a farce.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Because the scouting said nobody available that could strengthen united
I don't know if it works that way. There are always players available, and the only question is if you want to pay extra for them.

It might be true that the scouts told them that nobody is available in a certain price range, but Ralf has specifically named Diaz, Vlahovic and another player who he said were available if they wanted them. And the answer was no. From the board.

I also remember a time when they bought Saha at the last minute, then that Henrik Larsson guy.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

What we've seen is why Ralf never got higher than Schalke or Leipzig as a coach. He might have good ideas about football in a tactical sense (you could make an argument it's all a bit outdated too) but he just cannot manage big stars, big games in a top league with the pressure that comes as being Man United manager.

His reign has been appalling, it's Moyes levels. I don't even know how you can find any positives. There's not one games, one moment or something he's done that you can point to and say this has improved things or that there's a silver lining.

But in hindsight someone going from Spartak Moscow DOF to Man United manager was ridiculous in itself. In the 10 years before being given the job he had managed two separate seasons for Leipzig and one of them in the 2nd division. 2 in 10 years as a manager with 1 being in the top flight, all of a sudden expected to go to one of the biggest clubs in the world, manage ego's, expectations and compete in the toughest league in the world. The whole thing was so ridiculous looking back.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I don't know if it works that way. There are always players available, and the only question is if you want to pay extra for them.

It might be true that the scouts told them that nobody is available in a certain price range, but Ralf has specifically named Diaz, Vlahovic and another player who he said were available if they wanted them. And the answer was no. From the board.

I also remember a time when they bought Saha at the last minute, then that Henrik Larsson guy.
U think the board is out there scouting people? Clearly says the board agreed with Rapid Ralf. That’s why their scouting departement will be gone soon.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ralf is their worst appointment ever, imo... especially since he clearly isn't even fully focused on his consultancy role, which is the main reason they wanted him.

Moyes was at least a very respected Prem manager when they got him...LVG won a cup and developed youth players...Jose annoyed people, but at least also won stuff...Ole was super liked by everyone at the club.

All Ralf has done is call everyone crap and put a ton of pressure on Ten Hag, but has been a disaster himself...reckon all the players can't ****ing stand him.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom