• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
They backed out of buying Arnautovic cos of pressure from their ex players and fans. Banter club :lol::lol::lol:

Tbf it was a stupid idea anyway, he wasn't good enough in his prime, what's he gonna do at 33?

I actually thought he was a decent player for Stoke, tall, reasonably quick and a bit of a **** but never cut out for the top teams. His wife is hot as **** as well, so that's always a bonus :lol:

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Tbf it was a stupid idea anyway, he wasn't good enough in his prime, what's he gonna do at 33?

I actually thought he was a decent player for Stoke, tall, reasonably quick and a bit of a **** but never cut out for the top teams. His wife is hot as **** as well, so that's always a bonus :lol:
Her facial structure is kinda weird ngl.

MIKKY-KIEMENEY-20-1024x576.png

But then I saw this and I understand why now:

@saraharnautovic-13_The-Beautiful-Game.jpg

myoldarsenal

I don't understand why they're whining about the Glazers 24/7

Glazers have spunked more than a billion since Fergie left, they're neck to neck with City when it comes to £££££££ being thrown at. Reading their comments you'd think its a bankrupt club which barely spends a dime.

myoldarsenal

Watched a few minutes of his YouTube and he looks decent. In a few moments, pretty press resistant too.

The thing that immediately sticks out is how he seems to drop in the back line a lot, kind of like ETH apparently used to do with FDJ. He seems to cover the right back pretty well.

I can get behind signings like this and Rabiot as a pair to establish a new base line, with a view to adding quality (we have Eriksen too) in the long run. That's fine.

You can almost being to feel sorry for them but this is hilarious. Desperately trying to find something positive when it comes to signing journeymen

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Glazers have spunked more than a billion since Fergie left, they're neck to neck with City when it comes to £££££££ being thrown at. Reading their comments you'd think its a bankrupt club which barely spends a dime.
One word: entitlement

GoonerJay24

There's a tendency nowadays for managers to be allowed time to implement their philosophy or preferred playing style. I disagree with this, football is about the players and coaches maximizing their abilities to create a culture of consistent high performance. Man Utd have spent close to a billion in the last 10 seasons, there is a lot of talented players in that squad but they're not suited to possession-based football.

Ten Haag should deploy a back three to negate the weaknesses of Maguire and play Eriksen in midfield alongside Fred or Mctominay. Play two strikers from Sancho, Ronaldo, Martial and Rashford with Bruno in the 10. I actually think Tavares would've been a good wing back signing for them.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
There's a tendency nowadays for managers to be allowed time to implement their philosophy or preferred playing style. I disagree with this, football is about the players and coaches maximizing their abilities to create a culture of consistent high performance. Man Utd have spent close to a billion in the last 10 seasons, there is a lot of talented players in that squad but they're not suited to possession-based football.

Ten Haag should deploy a back three to negate the weaknesses of Maguire and play Eriksen in midfield alongside Fred or Mctominay. Play two strikers from Sancho, Ronaldo, Martial and Rashford with Bruno in the 10. I actually think Tavares would've been a good wing back signing for them.

I'd say its a bit of both.

On the one hand, a manager needs to show that he can deliver at a high level. This means meeting some immediate targets set by the club as a means of proving that its worth investing further. Thereafter, to build a proper machine, time and investment is required.

Guardiola was given time, with his reputation being the motivation for investment. Same with Klopp and Conte, who were given backing based on their good reputation. Tuchel and Arteta slightly different, both having to achieve something first to warrant any further backing IMO.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Read the first bolded, and then the second bolded. How many managers have United been through in 10 seasons? 8? Let's not include Carrick/Giggs, 6? That's far too much change.

It is BECAUSE of the strategy of not allowing a manager to implement a philosophy and throwing money at the problem that they are in huge debt with a hodge podge squad. Honestly, they should have stuck with Maureen, at least he knows how to spend money and win things.

Reactions: Kav

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Read the first bolded, and then the second bolded. How many managers have United been through in 10 seasons? 8? Let's not include Carrick/Giggs, 6? That's far too much change.

It is BECAUSE of the strategy of not allowing a manager to implement a philosophy and throwing money at the problem that they are in huge debt with a hodge podge squad. Honestly, they should have stuck with Maureen, at least he knows how to spend money and win things.
I'd say they should have stuck with Van Gaal for longer. He won FA Cup and was 5th, even points with City but missed UCL because of goal difference.

After this decision they doomed themselves to switch managers way too often, and the squad can't easily be built properly in this way.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐

its Uniteds money they are pissing away

United have a **** team, a stadium that needs repair / a face lift + a training ground that does not compare to the likes of Sp**s / Liverpool / City

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

"I don't care if I have the ****s boss, I can still destroy their gnome of a CB"

...Dat Guy Welbz 🤣

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He is truly dat guy

Hate how most football fans think that he is genuinely terrible.

He will never be a 20 goal a season player and he does comical fall over every now and then...but as an allround player, is is quality...modern day Heskey, who is also very unfairly **** on.

You ask the likes of Auba, Van Persie, Sanchez and Rooney...they would probably tell you how much they loved playing with Danny.

Workrate, intelligence, strength, pace, positionally flexible and tactically superb...there is a reason why he played so many games under Ferguson and Wenger.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Hate how most football fans think that he is genuinely terrible.

He will never be a 20 goal a season player and he does comical fall over every now and then...but as an allround player, is is quality...modern day Heskey, who is also very unfairly **** on.

You ask the likes of Auba, Van Persie, Sanchez and Rooney...they would probably tell you how much they loved playing with Danny.

Workrate, intelligence, strength, pace, positionally flexible and tactically superb...there is a reason why he played so many games under Ferguson and Wenger.

We could do with a Danny type player these days

Latest posts+

Top Bottom