• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

TinFish

giphy.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They'll blame the owners again. Like they haven't spent loud of money it's your board faulting having no scouting system and don't have plans about who to buy

Bloodbather

Established Member

They'll blame the owners again. Like they haven't spent loud of money it's your board faulting having no scouting system and don't have plans about who to buy
They spend the money, just not on good players who'll fix the problems of the team. They still start Fred and McTominay in midfield.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They spend the money, just not on good players who'll fix the problems of the team. They still start Fred and McTominay in midfield.
That the scouting system and thier board problem they chasing player who 3 month straight tell them I don't wanna play for you. And now they panicking just wait these 18 days going to be funny

Bloodbather

Established Member

That the scouting system and thier board problem they chasing player who 3 month straight tell them I don't wanna play for you. And now they panicking just wait these 18 days going to be funny
It's honestly shocking. To spend that much money on Lisandro and neglect everywhere else in need, to obsess over a player that doesn't want to play for you and not have a Plan B you pivot to, just mental.

They're hanging their striking hopes on a player that they sent away on loan last season because he was surplus to requirements, too. Absolute joke. I didn't have them making Top 6 this season and it sure looks that way right now.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
1-0
feck off DDG
De Gea :lol:

Literal ****e.
At least we used to be **** but wearing good kits. Nowadays even our kits are trash as well. Suits our form anyway.
Best paid keeper in the world

2-0

Absolutely finished
Wtf wtf wtf
WTF is this?
Oh feck off
We're THE banter club.
What the hell
Seriously what is going on
You can't polish a turd. There's a reason Rangnick said we basically needed to sign a new team of players.
Fecking burn this club to the ground and start over. Feck me.
What a fecking embarrassment this team is.

3-0
Time to turn the TV off
My god this is awfull
This is unbelievably ****.
Get Ralf back in
The *****slapping continues.
We are a fecking shambles. Beyond embarrassing
Is this a bad dream?!
Every single game we do F all in the first halve!! Absolute joke. Sell the lot of them.
Martinez is too small to play centre back.
Martinez is really good in the air they said.

He wins every ball in the Eredivisie they said.

Means feck all in the premiership
Martinez wtf....
It’s like Hobbits versus Orcs.
4-0
I feel physically sick. We’re terrible going forward and at the back.
Last season - Things couldn't get any worse

united - Hold my beer
Wheres all the high pressing? Non existent as well, Im furious with this team and these players, stealing a living, worse than politicians.
Can't blame the players anymore. This is their level. People who want to keep them and play should go.
Two games in and they’ve already downed tools on the new manager.
Well done Sancho. What an absolute ****ebag.
sancho would be eased off the ball by a three year old girl

FT

Room for improvement
For years our rivals have built skyscrapers and we've just been concealing cracks with lead paint on a crumbling palace where we've also stuffed the old foundations with plastic bags filled with cat ****. Yes I wrote this instead of watching the last few minutes so it's overly dramatic but still ffs.
Because these clowns are not Manchester United, they're Bruno8 (and whatever brand names the other players have) who just happen to play for United. If they actually gave a **** about the club they wouldn't buckle like this all of the time. feck the players. feck Murtough. feck the Glazers. feck all of them.

Bottom of the table. Exactly where this shower of ****e belong.

Top Bottom