• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
For years that weasel Neville has laid into Arsenal's players yet when its Utd its the 'owners'.

You telling me that talent wise the Utd squad is worse than Brentford and Brightons, its not. The players just arent doing it for whatever reason.

Yes they got owner issues but that Utd squad shouldnt be getting spanked 2-0 and 4-0 against those clubs.
Got to be honest I know it’s hilarious for you lot but Martinez has done okay-ish and don’t think he was especially exposed today. But he should have been stronger on the third goal sure. The bottom line is these players/cowards on the whole don’t want to graft. It’s been going on for months, every opponent outworks United by a country mile.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Theyre really not far off, go through their team, disregard the reputation the media has built for these players and its extremely poor.

Ronaldo aside I'm not touching any of them with a barge pole.

Ok but there 'not far off' is still putting them as better which last seasons table also dictates and they've just shipped 2 and 4 against them.

Lets be real, those are winnable matches for Utd, the problem is the players and manager during the 90.

Yes there are owner issues but the reason we are discussing this and why its funny is they were winnable games.

Owner issues again but come to the 90mins on the pitch its hard to blame the Glazers when the investment is there and the line up is better than the opposition, thats on the players and manager.

Yes you can trace it all back up the tree to the owners but not come 90 in those games, preparation, motivation, tactics, whatever it is isnt there.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
The bottom line is these players/cowards on the whole don’t want to graft. It’s been going on for months, every opponent outworks United by a country mile.

This is the point I'm making, owners issues are there but this is the current reason why you just lost 2 on the bounce in winnable games and this for me is what Neville fails to see.

Come the 90mins the Glazers cant change that.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
This is the point I'm making, owners issues are there but this is the current reason why you just lost 2 on the bounce in winnable games and this for me is what Neville fails to see.

Come the 90mins the Glazers cant change that.
He did see it. The perfect example is when Rashford couldn’t be arsed to track back which has been going on for months, then just moments later in the exact same position Mbeumo was busting a gut to get back despite them being 4-0 up. He called Rashford out.

If the club had any direction so many of these of players wouldn’t be on massive contracts and therefore would be easily binned. But we’re a joke.

myoldarsenal

mu4c_20le said:
We don't have a worse squad than Arsenal

This was a post from their forum not even 10 days ago.

We had long accepted our team was garbage and needed to weed out the toxic overpaid lazy players. However these lot are not ready to accept how bad and poor their team is. You go to their predictions threads even ten days ago you'll see their deluded posts predicting their top 3 or top 4 finishes

Hence why that club will never improve thankfully.

To improve you need to get rid of all the deadwood, all the lazy players then bring in young hungry players. To do that first you have to accept your team is garbage. Which they are incapable of admitting. Call Saka better than Sancho or Tierney better than Shaw and their fans will froth at the mouth. Yes we have spent a lot but we have spent that on multiple players. What United do is spend their summers chasing one or two duds worth 80 90 million, add those duds to their team and sack the manager. That's why their squad is a mish mash of players bought under completely different managers with vastly different philosophies. And the end result is a team full of lazy players on crazy wages who have no interest to play well.

EDIT

Add to my post I mean look at their posters who always say 'you only finished 10 points ahead of us in our worst ever season'

The thing is the season they had last season has been about par and been the utter norm for them since Fergie left barring a couple of years. For them to act like last season was such a low for them is hilarious enough, points wise that has been their level since 2013 barring 2 odd years.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
He did see it. The perfect example is when Rashford couldn’t be arsed to track back which has been going on for months, then just moments later in the exact same position Mbeumo was busting a gut to get back despite them being 4-0 up. He called Rashford out.

If the club had any direction so many of these of players wouldn’t be on massive contracts and therefore would be easily binned. But we’re a joke.

To be fair Joel Glazer probably saves that first goal..

myoldarsenal

Case in point this post:

I do agree with you that a clearout is needed, but throwing kids in to accomodate that isn't the answer. We don't have the patience for that as a fan base. People are already starting to ask questions of the manager after 2 games.

We need the owners of this club to take some responsibility and actually facilitate us to make some signings. If they're not prepared to do that they need to sell up. We've already lost a huge amount of players without replacing them this summer, we can't afford to keep writing seasons off like this.

this guy starts off good by saying they need a clear out and then loses in the second paragraph where he says 'we need signings'

Yeah but your board has already been helping you do that. That's why you've spent as much as City. What YOU need is to back a manager instead of spending big money 1-2 duds every summer, then sacking the manager and repeat and repeat.

Their board does what the fans wants, ie spend money every summer on big players. From Sanchez to Sancho and now running wild after De Jong. Because their board knows this moronic fanbase wont tolerate patience. I mean the proof is them already making threads about having enough of Ten hag after two games

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Got to be honest I know it’s hilarious for you lot but Martinez has done okay-ish and don’t think he was especially exposed today. But he should have been stronger on the third goal sure. The bottom line is these players/cowards on the whole don’t want to graft. It’s been going on for months, every opponent outworks United by a country mile.
I feel like United is a place you end up now to collect a big payday halfway through your career; it isn’t a place that develops talent anymore; and players who want medals and career growth don’t go there. They became the English Galacticos signing trendy expensive players and just throwing together unbalanced teams with a mercenary nature. The greatest success Ferguson, had was with mainly homegrown talent that was supplemented by a big signing or two each window. United doesn’t develop Giggs, Scholes, and Beckhams anymore; they buy expensive finished products to try to microwave success

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Sancho is like Nelson, they’re just so passive it’s weird. Like they’re afraid to just go for it.

Obviously he’s performed at a much higher level than Nelson over in Germany but there’s similarities there IMO.
Their being best friends makes more and more sense the more you see Sancho

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Yes again blame the Glazers but at least 75% of this forum would’ve taken Ten Hag over Arteta and were screaming for the Kroenkes to spend 25% of the Glazers.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom