• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Everyone on AM in hiding. Claimed that Ten Haag would come in and insta chance United. Everyone pretending they didnt finger them selves at least 3 times over this manager.

United is a mess. Im not even sure Arteta could turn it around.
I never fingered myself over Ten Hag but I like the analogy and metaphorical twist. Arteta hasn’t proved anything in week two after his sputtering horror show management second half of last year. Let him do something then big up the guy, or at least let the wounds and bad taste of Conte clowning him and our humiliating collapse to the **** go away before you claim Arteta as a miracle worker. Seems like there is only one person irrationally self pleasuring themselves to football managers from where I sit.

Farzad Stoned

Yes again blame the Glazers but at least 75% of this forum would’ve taken Ten Hag over Arteta and were screaming for the Kroenkes to spend 25% of the Glazers.
I’d take Hag over 2 week wonder Arteta now. Is Ten Hag the reason United failed for a decade? So after two matches we can judge Ten Hag but Arteta can’t be judged for his humiliating capitulation 2 and half years later and 380million pounds of transfers later?

Farzad Stoned

Yes again blame the Glazers but at least 75% of this forum would’ve taken Ten Hag over Arteta and were screaming for the Kroenkes to spend 25% of the Glazers.
Lol Kroenke is richer than Glazers and has spent basically as much as anyone to back his rookie mancrush Arteta; and we got Thursdays in Kazakhstan out of it

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Appreciate the backing, I've decided I'd rather be here.

Think this is how Gagan feels. I'm the GDeep of Redcafe for having opinions like this.
Think we should trade. You can have his shirt number and company card. Beard-wise you will see massive improvements.

Robert-Pires-Arsenal.jpg

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I’d take Hag over 2 week wonder Arteta now. Is Ten Hag the reason United failed for a decade? So after two matches we can judge Ten Hag but Arteta can’t be judged for his humiliating capitulation 2 and half years later and 380million pounds of transfers later?
So are you blaming Arteta for United's failures then?

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Better United than Sp**s. Both are in a major mess, but pressure is a lot higher at UTD. You'll see the fickle fanbase asking for an elite manager and delusional ex-players like Neville/Keane hammering on about not playing the United way if he can't get them challenging for a title after a season. I can already hear Keane mocking his appearance or "pretty football".

At Sp**s he's more likely to get the time to do an actual rebuild on a budget. Sign half the Ajax team in the process and possibly get them an actual trophy.

200.gif

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Some good news for Ten Hag this morning

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
They will game raise against us like they usually do.

Hope we absolutely smash the **** out of them when we play

This worries me, we always seem catch these teams on the bounce.

Interested to see how long they stay like this, Utd still have the name which will motivate every lesser team in the PL to go and get a big win.

Every game will be like a derby for them as everyone will want to dominate them.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We'll see what ETH is made of, he has to make some big decisions pretty quickly. He doesn't have the luxury of time either, it's not gonna be this long term project thing where results don't matter, if they lose against Liverpool he's under massive massive pressure and he'll be the one gone if things don't change quickly, that's just how it works at a big club.

He has decisions to make in terms of back four and keeper for starters, but also who plays at 6. I say keeper but De Gea is undisputed first choice so now the next question is if he persists with the build-up. I think he might just have to adapt and encourage De Gea to go long at times for this season. Back four, he'll have to go to Maguire and Varane, he's got no real choice there. Either play Martinez LB or not at all, or go 3atb which is unlikely. FB's now a huge issue too. Might have to bring in AWB which won't suite his style at all. Midfield is an even tougher one because they need someone in there, they'll not get by with their current options. Again he might have to just adapt their too. I think his philosophy might have to go out the window for a while.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We'll see what ETH is made of, he has to make some big decisions pretty quickly. He doesn't have the luxury of time either, it's not gonna be this long term project thing where results don't matter, if they lose against Liverpool he's under massive massive pressure and he'll be the one gone if things don't change quickly, that's just how it works at a big club.

He has decisions to make in terms of back four and keeper for starters, but also who plays at 6. I say keeper but De Gea is undisputed first choice so now the next question is if he persists with the build-up. I think he might just have to adapt and encourage De Gea to go long at times for this season. Back four, he'll have to go to Maguire and Varane, he's got no real choice there. Either play Martinez LB or not at all, or go 3atb which is unlikely. FB's now a huge issue too. Might have to bring in AWB which won't suite his style at all. Midfield is an even tougher one because they need someone in there, they'll not get by with their current options. Again he might have to just adapt their too. I think his philosophy might have to go out the window for a while.
He has to do what Teta did. Back three with Varane/Maguire/Martinez. Issue for them is they don’t even have a midfield 2 to play that system. They need to buy two midfielders.

Tir Na Nog

The reason Ole got results for a while is because he had that security in front of the back four from Fred-McTominay, it's far from the most progressive setup but it was a means to an end. Same with playing defensive FB's (for the most part) and the fact he never over encouraged playing out from the back when it wasn't on. He simply maximised the tools he had at his disposal. Kept a decent shape off the ball. Now this restricted them a lot going forward and it's what cost them a lot of the time, specifically relying on transitions or something from Bruno, but it was the most effective system at the time. ETH is trying to persist with his way with a group of players not suited to it. He needs to adapt.

Tir Na Nog

He has to do what Teta did. Back three with Varane/Maguire/Martinez. Issue for them is they don’t even have a midfield 2 to play that system. They need to buy two midfielders.

Even Arteta played a Xhaka-Ceballos double pivot for extra security at the start and never went lone 6 until we got in Partey and even then it took a year for that evolution. I can't really see ETH going back three, but only because there's no precedence for it, then again why would he have to do that at Ajax? I think 4-2-3-1 is the most likely step for a while anyways. But at the moment Fred-McTominay is probably the safest option but they need a deep midfielder before the window closes.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom