• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Just saw the Denver Broncos sold for just under 5 billion so I guess they assume ManUre could go for a similar fee.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Just saw the Denver Broncos sold for just under 5 billion so I guess they assume ManUre could go for a similar fee.
That feels like the right reservation price. It’ll have to go to someone with a comfortably 11-figure net worth / a sovereign wealth fund — a ‘regular’ billionaire won’t cut it.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Casemiro already rejected them but on the Caf the ****** are posting their fantasy lineups with him in them

I thought I saw he is open to the move.

These are the type of signings I'd be happy to see them make to be honest. They are not targeting players that can give them 3-4 seasons and that holds them back.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
At this stage you've got to be sceptical of the motivations of any big name / superstar player that would be willing to go to Man Utd.

Keep throwing obscene money and wages at these sort of guys and Man Utd could actually make their situation worse.

They brought ETH in for a reason, they must rate him and should back him. Let him go scorched earth and rebuild the squad.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
You need to understand the culture of the club and the needs of the fans.

If we had never had Wenger, we would still be in the 1-0 to the Arsenal mode with defensive stability as a priority. We would be like Atletico.

Wenger had 20 years to change the culture in a manner where we associate success in alignment of playing attractive and entertaining football. That is a philosophy that Arteta was a part of and is also trying to implement.

I don't think United fans want much. They don't particularly have philosophy in terms of attractiveness. For me it is pretty simple.
They want fast, attacking, winning football. They want all action, crosses into the box, attack, attack, attack. They don't want building through the thirds with precision and slow possession based football. Interestingly, Liverpool are the closest model to what the fans are actually used to.

It is important they have a manager who wants to instill that and profiles of players that actually play that kind of football.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

This is the same Jim Radcliffe who wanted to buy Chelsea and was described then as a fan?
Also the same Ratcliffe that was upset with the new Land Rover defender. So he decided to start a company to build his own (ineos grenadier). He’s a bit eccentric and volatile to say the least. If he takes over ManU I can see him being very “hands on” and them either going to complete crap or going back to the top.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

I hate them both but United are clearly a much bigger brand than the Denver Broncos.
American sports teams and the industry there in general is way way way better at monetising sports which is why you get figures like 5bn even though as you say as a global brand it’s smaller than ManUtd. This is also why Americans are frothing at the mouth to buy football clubs, they think their massively undercooked and they can unlock new revenue streams.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
You say that but Denver Broncos are the biggest sale in American sports "franchise" *shudders* history, so its not to be sniffed at.
That's because it's the most recent sale with the latest TV deals priced in. NFL teams aren't typically up for sale very often. Raiders went from being valued under $1bn ($600-$700m area) while they were in Oakland to moving to Vegas with a new stadium and TV deal and are now valued at $4.5bn. This is only after a period of two to three years too.

Broncos and United hovering around the same franchise value so if the Broncos were overpaid for, for $5bn then I would imagine a global brand like United would be sold for $6bn+ probably around $8bn. You're also paying for future profits.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Gabriel Jesus vs Lisandro Martinez | Manchester United - Arsenal | 04-09-22

DD102-D42-1631-498-C-B8-F3-5-C04181-F565-D.gif

Thought we all agreed to not post private videos of @OnlyOne

Top Bottom