• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Does finishing 6th mean that they have to start the season in July trying to qualify for the EL against some random team from Luxemburg?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Now that is funny. He's laffin his bollox off while the absurd amount of money just keeps on coming in on weekly basis. Lovely stuff.

I think it's similar to Özil. He probably had some injury issues this season.

This United scenario is what Arsenal might have been looking at. Instead we have Emery, who next season has to show what he has or really be scrutinized. This first season was not a flop.

And even Kroenke or whoever is not as stupid as Foolward. I mean wow, that video above sums it great. Their fans don't even like those contracts. No one will buy them so waiting for miracles in performance.

Again, they're ****ed.

Last edited:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

There is also great hindsight in that video, similar to here. They're losing Herrera for free and De Gea at cut prices. We lose Ramsey and Welbeck, but they are very injury prone. Wenger predicted this development in football.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Didn't last long for Ole to go from "Messiah" to "Charlatan" :lol:

They're in for a rude awakening if they think they're going to be able to buy themselves out of this nightmare. Lucky for them, we'll probably keep them Company due to our equally toxic ownership.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

There is also great hindsight in that video, similar to here. They're losing Herrera for free and De Gea at cut prices. We lose Ramsey and Welbeck, but they are very injury prone. Wenger predicted this development in football.

Yeah free transfers are the future, been saying that for a while. All the power goes to the players as there’s only about 5 clubs who can afford the true superstars now they’ve broken the 200M barrier.

Think we’ll see players looking for shorter deals when they sign, passing up guaranteed money and betting on themselves to maybe triple their earnings in a few years.

Lacazette contract looking like a master stroke on our part, he’ll be 31 when it expires. If he wants his big move someone will have to buy him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah free transfers are the future, been saying that for a while. All the power goes to the players as there’s only about 5 clubs who can afford the true superstars now they’ve broken the 200M barrier.

Think we’ll see players looking for shorter deals when they sign, passing up guaranteed money and betting on themselves to maybe triple their earnings in a few years.

Lacazette contract looking like a master stroke on our part, he’ll be 31 when it expires. If he wants his big move someone will have to buy him.
The problem not the players mostly the agents teams aren't prepared to pay agents huge fee. Fifa has to do something with it i understand the agent want money but asking for 4M or 7M likr Raiola does is very ridiculous.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The problem not the players mostly the agents teams aren't prepared to pay agents huge fee. Fifa has to do something with it i understand the agent want money but asking for 4M or 7M likr Raiola does is very ridiculous.

I reckon buying teams still prefer free transfers, look at Ramsey. He had the pick of Europe’s elite because instead of a 50M fee + 200k wages they’re only paying an extra 100k a week.

Absolute bargain for Juventus in that sense.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I reckon buying teams still prefer free transfers, look at Ramsey. He had the pick of Europe’s elite because instead of a 50M fee + 200k wages they’re only paying an extra 100k a week.

Absolute bargain for Juventus in that sense.
Well you right like kola he earning 130K a week if I'm not wrong because of free transfer. But I hope it won't be like this or football will became like American sports only sign players in free agency.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Well you right like kola he earning 130K a week if I'm not wrong because of free transfer. But I hope it won't be like this or football will became like American sports only sign players in free agency.

Yeah I think it’d ruin the game, any hint of a connection between the fans and players would go.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom