• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Solskjaer apparently the third highest paid manager in the league. Yikes.

No one does value for money like Man Utd. They have the biggest wage bill. Sanchez as the league's highest paid player. Just gave Phil Jones a 5 year contract. So it wouldn't surprise me if their manager was one of the best paid. Sometimes I think we are run badly but then I see United and realise it could get a lot more worse/incompetent.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I just hope they fail to offload Alexis this summer - his decision to go to United instead of City must be one of the worst ever, especially as he claimed he made his choice because he wanted to win trophies

I'd feel very sorry for him if I could only stop laughing

According to this, they might pay £12 million for him to go on loan to Inter for a year. :lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Absolute shambles :lol:

How are you going to make Solskjaer the third highest paid manager in the league then overrule him every chance you get?

And how do you make maybe 200 000 million pounds per week new long term contract in January with a player who has not been that good even.

And how do you as a manager complain about this player so they get mad, and then you can't sell the player because of big buying fee & huge wages.

Why would any big team sign him for that kind of money. Better and cheaper options available surely.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Less then a week apart. A lot of these United journos are shameless and take the piss but it gets the clicks. I wish the club would start handing out bans like in the old days under Fergie.

Top Bottom