• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/0-012-or-the-old-men-yells-at-cloud-thread.447981/

Savage thread ffs. :lol:

Didn't realize Rashford was Lingard's b*tch, looks like he dresses him up too. Some really funny stuff in there.
Some ridiculous stuff as well.

Just read through the thread and it's ridiculous. Not allowed to be silly with your mates on holiday because United aren't winning titles. What a joke.

A lot of people just don't get the culture. Comments about their dress sense and how they look like a bunch of bellends for dressing how most of their demographic would dress if given the same resources. That thread pissed me off.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Some ridiculous stuff as well.

Just read through the thread and it's ridiculous. Not allowed to be silly with your mates on holiday because United aren't winning titles. What a joke.

A lot of people just don't get the culture. Comments about their dress sense and how they look like a bunch of bellends for dressing how most of their demographic would dress if given the same resources. That thread pissed me off.

Come on Lingard is a grown man acting a clown. No one his age would rate him for behaving like that you'd look at him like some clown acting like a Fortnite 12 year old.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Come on Lingard is a grown man acting a clown. No one his age would rate him for behaving like that you'd look at him like some clown acting like a Fortnite 12 year old.
IG and Twitter is full of people old and young behaving like clowns. Lingard is a bit of a weirdo though, think he always has been.

Also completely harsh on Rashford who’s what 21? Some of the dumb **** I was doing at 21...I wish the worst was singing beans. :lol:

Reactions: A_G

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
IG and Twitter is full of people old and young behaving like clowns. Lingard is a bit of a weirdo though, think he always has been.

Also completely harsh on Rashford who’s what 21? Some of the dumb **** I was doing at 21...I wish the worst was singing beans. :lol:

I know exactly what you were doing at 21. Copping bruck back spinners and cheffers. Likkle trouble making rarse.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

Not Rashford, I'm talking about Lingard. I'm around the same age as him and if he acted like that around me I'd slap his head. I'd expect that from my 13 year old cousin and his friends.

I know exactly what you were doing at 21. Copping bruck back spinners and cheffers. Likkle trouble making rarse.

@Trilly is a good yute, he was probably lipsing white tings at freshers parties after they just threw up at 21.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Glazers Out trending world wide on twitter, was number 2 earlier. Meanwhile Arsenal fans are still debating whether the situation at the club is the fault of Wenger or Gazidis instead of the Kroenkes.

Reactions: A_G

Latest posts

Top Bottom