• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Uncle Good-Advice

What the heck is going on in there? I can understand that they are totally clueless, it's been like that for several years now but come on... when you're second richest club of the world, struggling mightily, you just have to do something more than bringing those two unproven 21 year olds and potentially splashing insane money on an ogre from Midlands...

I miss Jose and his antics, at least MU were somewhat relevant back then and all the jokes were pure gold. Nowadays it feels like kicking a man down. Get a grip Ole, keep the vehicle rolling :D

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

What the heck is going on in there? I can understand that they are totally clueless, it's been like that for several years now but come on... when you're second richest club of the world, struggling mightily, you just have to do something more than bringing those two unproven 21 year olds and potentially splashing insane money on an ogre from Midlands...

I miss Jose and his antics, at least MU were somewhat relevant back then and all the jokes were pure gold. Nowadays it feels like kicking a man down. Get a grip Ole, keep the vehicle rolling :D

United sign big names we're a hype merchant, United sign young British players we're irrelevant. Can't win tbh.

Reality is we're in the Europa league and we can't attract the players we wanted despite being a rich club. However, if we sign Dybala and Maguire I'd be happy with the window.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
United sign big names we're a hype merchant, United sign young British players we're irrelevant.

Reality is we're in the Europa league and we can't attract the players we wanted despite being a rich club.
No, you're an irrelevant hype merchant.

So are we but we got Pepe despite having 57 p to spend.

rich 1990

Congrats I guess?

In reality this doesn't change much, both teams are far from the league.
I never said we were going to win the league. My point was that it's perfectly possible to do better then buying a kid from Swansea and another kid with one season in the league. We're going into the Europa for the third year running yet can pull off a massive coup. Ed Woodward couldn't build a chicken coop.

If we sign a cb and Tierney, we're certainly further ahead then you.I can see what we're building towards. I still don't see an identity with United.

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

I never said we were going to win the league. My point was that it's perfectly possible to do better then buying a kid from Swansea and another kid with one season in the league. We're going into the Europa for the third year running yet can pull off a massive coup. Ed Woodward couldn't build a chicken coop.

If we sign a cb and Tierney, we're certainly further ahead then you.I can see what we're building towards. I still don't see an identity with United.

Depends if you think Daniel James and AWB is the end of our business. We'll find out in a couple more weeks.

I agree you are further ahead but what I'm trying to say is who cares about being further ahead than United if you are still far from the league. I'll let you continue with the cheap digs.

rich 1990

Depends if you think Daniel James and AWB is the end of our business. We'll find out in a couple more weeks.

I agree you are further ahead but but what I'm trying to say is who cares about being further ahead than United if you are still far from the league. I'll let you continue with the cheap digs.
Nothing personal, i take cheap digs at everyone.

It's not a couple of weeks, it's 1 week.

Uncle Good-Advice

Wow it really has flown by.
Yeah, that's the thing. It's less than a week to do something and that's why I'm so puzzled. Sure there are no guarantees that players like Tierney or Ceballos will succeed but along with a massive coup like Pepe it's at least a statement of intent. The Lukaku - Dybala swap is quite risky. I know that Lukaku scored 99% of his goals against mid-table teams and cannon fodder but still 3 points against them counts the same as against City or Liverpool while Dybala strikes me rather as a soft player and I can't see him hitting the ground running physically.

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

Yeah, that's the thing. It's less than a week to do something and that's why I'm so puzzled. Sure there are no guarantees that players like Tierney or Ceballos will succeed but along with a massive coup like Pepe it's at least a statement of intent. The Lukaku - Dybala swap is quite risky. I know that Lukaku scored 99% of his goals against mid-table teams and cannon fodder but still 3 points against them counts the same as against City or Liverpool while Dybala strikes me rather as a soft player and I can't see him hitting the ground running physically.

It is a risk in terms of player value but other than that, Lukaku doesn’t start for Solskjaer, it’s swapping a bench player for a potential difference maker of a starter.

If Dybala doesn’t work out we are back to where we are with Lukaku.

May be jumping the gun here though, Dybala has every right to say no. Juventus have disrespected him and he can piss this whole deal off.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom