• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Don't know what they are doing with their attack, now letting Alexis go too. Their only senior attackers are Martial and Rashford, with Martial always good for an injury or two. With a bit of bad luck they will have to rely on Greenwood and Chong, and they are by far not ready.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Don't know what they are doing with their attack, now letting Alexis go too. Their only senior attackers are Martial and Rashford, with Martial always good for an injury or two. With a bit of bad luck they will have to rely on Greenwood and Chong, and they are by far not ready.

Both Martial and Rashford's best seasons have seen them score 10 league goals. So they are going to have to hope both are a bit more prolific. Their overall squad depth is pretty poor and I can see a lot of youngsters being fielded in the Europa.

Their fans are still as deluded as ever though and claim there's not much between our team and theirs. Or maybe I'm the deluded one as I think we're far better.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Man the disrespect that he gets over there
Does Gary Neville have an alibi?

igx0y0e.jpeg

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Can't understand United letting go of Alexis. If it's true what I'm reading Inter are paying 5 million euros of his wages, which is nothing given that he earns more than 25m euros a year.

But more importantly, they've sold Lukaku and now are loaning out Alexis. They have Martial and Rashford left, both of whom are not Auba like goalscorers.

If they can keep up till January and buy a quality frontman I might change my mind but they could even finish out of the top 6 going like this.

Iceman10

Established Member
Can't understand United letting go of Alexis. If it's true what I'm reading Inter are paying 5 million euros of his wages, which is nothing given that he earns more than 25m euros a year.

But more importantly, they've sold Lukaku and now are loaning out Alexis. They have Martial and Rashford left, both of whom are not Auba like goalscorers.

If they can keep up till January and buy a quality frontman I might change my mind but they could even finish out of the top 6 going like this.

United will still be paying him £175k per week. :lol:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...ed-funding-alexis-sanchezs-inter-milan-wages/

[..]
It will cost United £175,000 a week this season for Sanchez not to play for them. Sanchez-not-playing would be the highest earner at just about every club outside the Premier League’s top six. To reiterate: that is £175,000 a week, supplementing his Inter Milan salary for the next ten months, to have him in another league, in another country, rather than at a club that has already sold one senior striker without replacing him. It is more than the combined wages of Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Daniel James to get Sanchez out the picture. It is enough to buy a top-of-the range, concert-standard Steinway Model D grand piano once a week, every week, for three years with some left over. It makes you wonder: how bad has it got?
[..]

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

United letting Smalling go means that Lindelof is a guaranteed starter, ****ing LOL. I know Smalling isn't perfect but he's far better than Lindelof, he improved a lot under Mourinho tbh.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

United letting Smalling go means that Lindelof is a guaranteed starter, ****ing LOL. I know Smalling isn't perfect but he's far better than Lindelof, he improved a lot under Mourinho tbh.

I agree.

Takes a few mistakes from overhyped CB's like Bailly to then realise Smalling is the best option every season.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I agree.

Takes a few mistakes from overhyped CB's like Bailly to then realise Smalling is the best option every season.

Only explanation is that Ole is putting a lot of stock in his younger players like Tuanzebe which is equally admirable as it is incredibly risky and some would even say naive. But he works with these players so I suppose you'd have to trust him I guess.

Top Bottom