• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Still find it weird that De Gea he's been with us for 8 years, by the end of his contract it will be 12 years.

He still feels like a young signing. Love this guy.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

O7WSasZ.jpg

This is part of the art exhibit at the tube station where I live. Felt it was appropriate to the current situation at Utd.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Still find it weird that De Gea he's been with us for 8 years, by the end of his contract it will be 12 years.

He still feels like a young signing. Love this guy.

Posts that precede unfortunate events.

How did he not save that free-kick, he's making mistakes on a monthly basis now.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Todays results didn't surprise me at all. I kid you not but when I saw that United were away to West Ham I literally turned to my mate and said it'd be a comfortable West Ham win and it was.

Btw, no sympathy for United's crisis up front. They literally sold Lukaku and Alexis without even attempting to replace them, put faith in a winger and a striker in Rashford who gets Welbeck numbers. It's horrendous planning. You deserve injuries to Rashford and Martial with such planning.

Same as midfield, you get one injury to Pogba and you're down to McTominay and Matic, the blandest midfield pairing in the entire division. Or the alternative is Fred one of the worst signings United have made since Bebe. Again they sold Herrera and didn't replace him. The didn't bother to try and get another left-back and they're back to playing Young again. You let Smalling go out on loan and start a much worse defender in Lindelof. It's absolutely shambolic what's going on behind the scenes.

Also another thing, they seem to get a lot of injuries in quick succession, remember the game last season vs Liverpool 3 injuries in the one game. Now this season only 6 games in and Martial, Rashford, Pogba and Shaw all get injured.

If we lose to this lot next week Emery should be sacked on the spot and he should never manage again. And we somehow finish below them then the club should liquidate. People dismissing the possibility of Leicester finishing in the top 6 but when you see the state of United and you think why shouldn't they be aiming for it?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
****ing Phil Jones singing sacked in the morning. :lol:

It's surreal. You can get lulled into thinking that these guys say different stuff from us in circumstances like these, but most of the time it's far more basic. That little exchange wouldn't stand a chance of winning a caption competition because it'd be so... obvious. But that's what makes it brilliant. :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom