Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Wally at the Wheel

Discussion in 'Football Talk' started by THunter, Dec 7, 2011.

1. GoonerJeeves

GoonerJeeves Up The Terriers

Not sure Wenger could keep his hands off the team really. Especially if it is one of his former players being the manager.

Though, it would be a special thing to see Ljungberg with Wenger as a mentor.

Artisan likes this.
  2. Juan Matas Beard

Juan Matas Beard Friendly Mancunian facial hair

Nobody from Moyes and Van Gaal. It's pretty normal for the coaches to be sacked with the manager but not much media coverage around those peasants.

3. Rex Banner

Rex Banner YNWA Trusted

Can’t find the article now but I swear I saw something about some of their medical and scouting staff are still knocking about rather than coaches.

You heard what your avatar has to say about LVG and Moyes btw? They don’t sound too bad.

4. Juan Matas Beard

Fair enough, most likely you’re right about scouts and medical but those I would assume are club signings. Coaches are more manager picks but I’m not sure. I bet you’re right.

Not sure what he said about them, what was it?

5. Rex Banner

Rex Banner YNWA Trusted

6. Juan Matas Beard

Van Gaal really was a class act. Unique personality.

Thanks for sharing mate.

7. Rex Banner

Rex Banner YNWA Trusted

Think Mata comes out of this well too, nothing salacious in there or petty unlike Rio who badmouthed Moyes iirc.

All his book proceeds are going to charity as well, top bloke.

Taxi Driver and Juan Matas Beard like this.
  8. GoonerJeeves

GoonerJeeves Up The Terriers

It might be an unpopular opinion, but long term I think United would be better off sticking to the course they have set.

Signing young British players, and let Solskjaer learn on the job. They've tried the superstar manager and old has been players. Time to try something else.

Question is if the fans have the patience for it.

9. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, but rarely

You can still stick to the current model but have Potch as manager if/when he becomes available.

GoonerJeeves likes this.
  10. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

He doesn't have the instinct of a striker/goalscorer.. They are better off with Martial as #9, selling Lukaku was a big mistake.

Toby Andrl likes this.
  11. Juan Matas Beard

I definitely prefer Martial to Lukaku upfront. Problem is his injury.

12. Rex Banner

Rex Banner YNWA Trusted

F*cking hell only just seen these drew away to Alkmaar without a shot on target.

I know we seem to say this almost every year since he left but is the worst they’ve been post-Ferguson?

13. DanDare

DanDare Emoji Merchant

Not beating this United is embarrassing and may come back to haunt us

14. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Easily Triggered

Not beating them last weekend got to be the biggest low this club has gone through.

#GraciasEmery

15. Ashybashy86

Ashybashy86 Well-Known Member

Our 3rd choice striker has more goals than their 1st choice striker.

16. Juan Matas Beard

I mean our first choice striker has been injured since the 3rd game to be fair but it has been poor on our side. No denying.

17. Juan Matas Beard

I think so. The tough part is most of the fan-base don't want Solskjaer gone. We're stuck in this position for a while it seems.

If you see the polls on Redcafe there's a bigger majority wanting him to stay.

18. Rex Banner

Rex Banner YNWA Trusted

It’s crazy to me, I don’t think to he’d get a job at any other club in the PL and yet he’s managing Man Utd.

If he wasn’t a Utd legend fans would have turned on him last season.

19. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

There so much wrong with this football club they need really major overhaul poor scouting stuff poor board i think thier owners similar to kroenke but to be fair to them every season manutd have the ability to spend 150M even with Europa league

20. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

It was wrong decision the club fallen for fans choice it wasn't intelligent choice even tho the squad they got not helping