Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Wally at the Wheel

Discussion in 'Football Talk' started by THunter, Dec 7, 2011.

1. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, but rarely

I think they already have Allegri. Ole will be sacked in the summer.

Ole is one of the worst managerial appointments at a major club, I have ever seen.

2. pigge

pigge Well-Known Member

Most people here want to do the same thing with our previous players though.

3. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, but rarely

Doesn’t matter what we want, don’t think the club will take such risks. Someone like Ljunberg is literally a shot in the dark.

Vieira on the other hand is proving himself in a top league with tough circumstances, though.

Tir Na Nog likes this.
  4. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, but rarely

Ole wasn’t even doing that great with Molde either from what I hear.

That good run he had where they beat PSG etc, really made Utd pull the trigger on him, which is weird, why not wait till the season finished? Because everything fell apart not long after.

Toby Andrl likes this.
  5. pigge

pigge Well-Known Member

Is he? I read they climbed 1 spot from previous year. And is midtable atm. Not sure of the circumstances as i don't watch ligue one though. Haven't watched them play either tbf :lol:

6. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, but rarely

One of the youngest squads in all of the major leagues, sold their best players two summers in a row etc.

Tir Na Nog and pigge like this.
  7. Juan Matas Beard

Juan Matas Beard Friendly Mancunian facial hair

He’s a bit like the Italian Moyes, still an upgrade on Solskjaer so I’ll take it.

8. Mo Britain

Mo Britain Doom Monger

Manu have Liverpool at home, then Norwich and Bournemouth away. They need to grab a victory somewhere there or they're going to find themselves in the relegation zone.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10 likes this.
  9. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

I think he defensive coach similar to conte but Conte can get more best of his squad than Allegri

10. The White Pelè

The White Pelè Well-Known Member

**** if they got Allegri. Let's support Ole lol!

11. Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Dennis_Bergkamp_10 Well-Known Member

**** yes. They could lose them all :lol:

12. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

13. Mo Britain

Mo Britain Doom Monger

This is very dangerous. If they get a Mr Moneybags no expenses spared owner they are out of our league. We should stir up trouble on the net claiming this guy is unsuitable as an owner in the premiership, murdered Khashoggi blah blah.

Why on earth doesn't he look at us for goodness sake?

14. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, but rarely

Think this is more about association with a brand like Utd rather than just owning a club for sporting reasons.

15. Mo Britain

Mo Britain Doom Monger

Aren't we a brand?

Got a feeling this is political, this guy isn't exactly popular in the west at the mo.

16. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

United are a behemoth in football though, probably bigger than Arsenal in the Middle East as well.

krackpot likes this.
  17. Mo Britain

Mo Britain Doom Monger

City became a behemoth when they were heavily backed financially. If we had that kind of investment we'd be at the top of the tree.

American_Gooner likes this.
  18. Jackie_Treehorn

Jackie_Treehorn Well-Known Member

Hahaha I love seeing Ashley Young fall asleep on Adam Lallana of all people to concede the equalizer:lol:

mavelous likes this.
  19. Hjalmaar

Hjalmaar Well-Known Member

You really wish he would? After your first paragraph? :facepalm:

20. Mo Britain

Mo Britain Doom Monger

I've said it before. I don't care who puts money into the Arsenal so long as they put lots of it. The teams above us in the world are all financially doped in one way or another, we shouldn't have any scruples about it.