• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
These lot beat Sheffield and draw against Sp**s and act like the Treble's on, last night showed us the real Man Utd tbh.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0.png

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I've only just realised Leicester vs Utd to see who plays CL next season. So today does offer some interest for me! Come on Leicester! Obviously if Wolves were to beat Chelsea and Leicester beat Utd then Leicester & Utd can still both qualify for CL with 3rd & 4th.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Top 4 isn't something we should celebrate about it but it's something we need the most for this summer window, and I'm pleased we got it.

United will get 70m boost on their transfer budget while Chelsea will get 50m boost on their transfer budget due to making it to top 4. :Celebration:

We could be fecked not be able to make good improvement in our squad if we didn't make it. :)

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
CL won't get **** all for them. They have an idiot as manager and an idiot still in charge of transfers. A fact that seems lost on their fans because of one good run. They'll finish 12th next year.

Top Bottom