• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Hmm this kit is...weak. Like milky milky tea. I reckon we've won the battle of the kits ths year y'know

Eej9q51XgAEfBra

It’s ugly, if you’ve seen the goalkeeper kit you’ll vomit. Dean Henderson probably sending himself back on loan to Sheffield.

On the bright side our Chevrolet deal ends next season.

Think your home kit is fantastic but that white away kit that’s going around of yours is horrendous.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It’s ugly, if you’ve seen the goalkeeper kit you’ll vomit. Dean Henderson probably sending himself back on loan to Sheffield.

On the bright side our Chevrolet deal ends next season.

Think your home kit is fantastic but that white away kit that’s going around of yours is horrendous.

Yeah Chevrolet is a trashy sponsor, but tbf there are basically no properly good sponsors. Inter's Pirelli is basically the only good one.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
James was brought in to provide competition for the regular players. He's currently on low confidence but he's still young and can still improve his game.

I'm good for the role he's going to play next season:
ST: Martial/Ighalo
LW: Rashford/James
RW: Sancho/Greenwood

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Their fans must love Conte, he is singlehandedly solving most of their problems. Took Lukaku off them. Came back for Ashley Young and now even went one better and took a player on 400k a week who was just going to hang around for 2 years till his contract was up. What the feck is going on?

Last edited:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Hahah (shouldn't laught too much with Özil situation), at 1.46 min I'm not sure what he says, but something like: "Welcome to United, you'll have amazing work athletes like Lingard..."

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Will be a massive meltdown for many. In reality, we have one of the most talented prospects in football with Greenwood to play regularly.

However, I still think it's a position we need to strengthen should any of the front three get injured. Perhaps Grealish or someone else, let's see.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Sancho will join United this summer, confident. Dortmund won't say no to money, simple.

Nah, it's off. Contract until 2023 with a raise last summer. There's no leverage United or any other club have e.g. a short contract, unlike the Lewa or Auba situations. United send at least 120m to Dortmund or this won't happen - with that 2023 contract Sancho is on BVB know they can get what they want next summer post Covid-19.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Nah, it's off. Contract until 2023 with a raise last summer. There's no leverage United or any other club have e.g. a short contract, unlike the Lewa or Auba situations. United send at least 120m to Dortmund or this won't happen - with that 2023 contract Sancho is on BVB know they can get what they want next summer post Covid-19.
:lol:

Why are you the one who looks upset. I'm relaxing, this is on, transfer deadline is closed in October.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Is that even allowed by the way? :lol:

Secret contract renewals, never heard of it before today!

Toby

:lol:

Why are you the one who looks upset. I'm relaxing, this is on, transfer deadline is closed in October.

I'm not upset in any way, couldn't care less. I actually do think Sancho will end up at United, just not this summer. Doesn't make sense for Dortmund to sell now under the current circumstances and it goes with my gut feeling that we'll probably see a lot of transfers in lower and middle fee regions - around 50 to 60m maximum - but not much transfers for higher fees. Clubs are well aware of the Covid situation and will want to keep their biggest financial assets until the market is back to normal. If they're on longterm contracts there's no need to sell now for say 80m instead of the more than 100m you can get next summer again.

I mean it could get done this summer, but only if United pay what Dortmund want.

Toby

Is that even allowed by the way? :lol:

Secret contract renewals, never heard of it before today!

Yeah, happened before. Heard about a few behind closed door contract renewals to add one more year for higher wages, a release clause, etc.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
I'm not upset in any way, couldn't care less. I actually do think Sancho will end up at United, just not this summer. Doesn't make sense for Dortmund to sell now under the current circumstances and it goes with my gut feeling that we'll probably see a lot of transfers in lower and middle fee regions - around 50 to 60m maximum - but not much transfers for higher fees. Clubs are well aware of the Covid situation and will want to keep their biggest financial assets until the market is back to normal. If they're on longterm contracts there's no need to sell now for say 80m instead of the more than 100m you can get next summer again.

I mean it could get done this summer, but only if United pay what Dortmund want.

If the 2023 is really his contract at the moment then his price won't go down much next year. It'll be this year not next year if he end up at United. Next year other clubs like Barcelona will go for him due to their ageing attackers.

Sancho wants to leave & Sancho already agreed personal contract with United. When a player who wants to leaves becomes our primary target, we will secure the deal just like with Maguire & Bruno. I'm confident on this one.

If money is the issue, United just need to sell few more players to add in their budget and it'll be done deal.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom