• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Compete for what? Big trophies? CB, wingbacks, Striker, more than anything though, a new manager.

They also need to sort out Pogba. Ole is using him like Moussa Sissoko.
I was asking United fans.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

They need to bin Woodward. He’s holding them back, selling clubs like Dortmund know they can just take the p*ss.

It’s like that summer we were getting bantered off by Valencia for Mustafi and ended up overpaying.

They’ll have to overpay for Sancho now but this cant keep going on surely?

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Other than Sancho what signings do they need in order to compete?
CB to compliment Maguire.

LB because Shaw gets injured too often and Williams isn’t left-footed so we really struggle down that side at times.

A quality creative player for depth and to take the burden off Bruno, allowing us to bin the likes of Pereira, Lingard and Mata.

Reactions: A_G

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Tbf I thought they dominated tonight, the Sevilla keeper had the game of his life otherwise it would have been three or four goals.

Defensively though they got caught ball watching twice in their own box on crosses which is unforgivable.

Lindelof reminds me of Mustafi, so unpredictable and inconsistent in his performances. LB is also a major issue because Shaw isn’t really a world beater when fit and Williams looked his age tonight.

I don’t know if Sancho is needed tbh, they’re in such good rhythm up front although I guess you could bring Greenwood off the bench when needed with him starting.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Other than Sancho what signings do they need in order to compete?

Sancho is just a winger. We need a winger because only Daniel James is our natural winger and he's not quality enough to challenge the regular spot. Both Greenwood & Rashford are more inside forward, we need quality of width since we don't rely on our full back in creating chance.

A centre back. Because Maguire is our only reliable centre back in the squad, the guy has been playing 50 plus games in all comps this season because without him, we will look much much worse in defense. Lindelof has done well but his quality is only for a team who aim for challenging top 4 or Europa League qualification. If the aim is to challenge the league or being top 4 comfortably & doing good in CL, we need better than Lindelof as regular.

May be a left back. Luke Shaw can't stay fit is my concern.

Another backup quality attackers to upgrade Lingard or Pereira.

I think we need minimum a winger & a centre back before season starts. A new left back & loan quality player to upgrade Lingard/Pereira is just bonus.

Reactions: A_G

nick gould

You guys are not serious. The team need fixing in every position except mid. Those forwards miss more than they score. They need penalties to score. So they need a clinical striker.

A goalkeeper is needed. If degea went to arsenal he would be easily third choice.

Wan bisaka has zero balance hence the reason why he goes to the ground all the time to tackle. People praise him for the tackles but real good defenders only tackle as a last resort. Boy should be playing for Crystal Palace. Have you noticed how opposition teams don't bother marking him. They leave with so much space and only shift across when he has the ball.

Left back is needed too and above all they need a coach and ed Woodward replacement.

There are no leaders in that team.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
You guys are not serious. The team need fixing in every position except mid. Those forwards miss more than they score. They need penalties to score. So they need a clinical striker.

A goalkeeper is needed. If degea went to arsenal he would be easily third choice.

Wan bisaka has zero balance hence the reason why he goes to the ground all the time to tackle. People praise him for the tackles but real good defenders only tackle as a last resort. Boy should be playing for Crystal Palace. Have you noticed how opposition teams don't bother marking him. They leave with so much space and only shift across when he has the ball.

Left back is needed too and above all they need a coach and ed Woodward replacement.

There are no leaders in that team.

I meant people been talking about Sancho, Grealish, Centre Back & Left Back. That's pretty much 2 attackers to improve the attack & 2 defenders to improve the defense mate.

Keplaz

It's funny that we investigated £72 million Pepe signing, but no one at United is looking into £80 million for Maguire.

Man U have apparently offered 80 million for Sancho. Even in these corona days, if I'm Dortmund I'm looking at what Maguire cost and thinking no way bruv.

Compete for what? Big trophies? CB, wingbacks, Striker, more than anything though, a new manager.

They also need to sort out Pogba. Ole is using him like Moussa Sissoko.
That's cause he is just that. A glorified Moussa Sissoko.
@UnitedBeard is just deluded I'm sorry. Utd need a new manager, maguire is so average, need at least one centre half, all their midfielders are average as hell. So work to be done there.
Then the front three are lively and have goals but greenwood is still developing and is more of a goalscorer who lacks all round game. Rashford is extremely inconsistent and wasteful. Martial too is quite inconsistent and a sulker. He has improved this year a good bit in fairness to him.
Then there's de Gea too....

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
That's cause he is just that. A glorified Moussa Sissoko.
@UnitedBeard is just deluded I'm sorry. Utd need a new manager, maguire is so average, need at least one centre half, all their midfielders are average as hell. So work to be done there.
Then the front three are lively and have goals but greenwood is still developing and is more of a goalscorer who lacks all round game. Rashford is extremely inconsistent and wasteful. Martial too is quite inconsistent and a sulker. He has improved this year a good bit in fairness to him.
Then there's de Gea too....

Yeah mate. We need 11 new top quality players & top manager to be in top 4 again next season, and then another 7 top quality bench players to challenge the league.

Yeah mate. We need 11 new top quality players & top manager to be in top 4 again next season, and then another 7 top quality bench players to challenge the league.
Where did I say they needed 11 top quality starters and 7 bench players?
Your sarcasm and sensationalism screams of an inability to think critically and think rationally.
You must be some 11 year old who deluded and obsessed with utd ....
...Or Ole.....
.... same thing really

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wonder who Utd will employ when Ole gets sacked next season. I’m thinking Julien Nagelsmann or Potch.

Real are sticking with Zidane and Barcelona are going for Koemann.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Wonder who Utd will employ when Ole gets sacked next season. I’m thinking Julien Nagelsmann or Potch.

Real are sticking with Zidane and Barcelona are going for Koemann.

Personally I'd want Nagelsmann. His experience is limited but from watching his set-up I know what his team is all about. German coaches are usually very loyal too. I want to see if he can replicate this for one more season.

People criticise us right now for a lack of playing style (which is fair), I don't think Poch significantly changes things. It would just be a slightly better version of the current set up with even fitter players, more running and a negative double pivot that stifles Pogba. Like Ole, Poch would trust youth and probably would be mediocre when it comes to transfers.

Biggest fear is that it's Southgate.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Where did I say they needed 11 top quality starters and 7 bench players?
Your sarcasm and sensationalism screams of an inability to think critically and think rationally.
You must be some 11 year old who deluded and obsessed with utd ....
...Or Ole.....
.... same thing really

If you can read, you wouldn't call it deluded.

When clearly what I mentioned yesterday is the minimum requirement based on just recruitment alone (because that was the question about ''signings''), doesn't mean there are no other things we need to sort out such as manager & players need to improve, develop and etc.

Last edited:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

How do you put De Gea on the bench, or manage to sell him, with something like 350k pounds per week wages. Seems pretty much impossible.

They're stuck with him for 3 more years, wonder what Henderson will do. He has 2 years in contract.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

How do you put De Gea on the bench, or manage to sell him, with something like 350k pounds per week wages. Seems pretty much impossible.

They're stuck with him for 3 more years, wonder what Henderson will do. He has 2 years in contract.

We loan him like we did with Alexis.

Top Bottom