<

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Wally at the Wheel

Discussion in 'Football Talk' started by Hunta, Dec 7, 2011.

1. UnitedBeard

UnitedBeard Active Member

Fact is that he's not in the jail right now. Why would a criminal not be in the jail?

2. Taxi Driver

Taxi Driver Well-Known Member

Toby Andrl likes this.
  3. UnitedBeard

I understood but you don't understand the point. Not everyone being sentenced is a criminal

You wouldn't know if the polices said the truth, we wouldn't know if Maguire said the truth. No evidence so far showing Maguire is a criminal, that's the point!

4. Taxi Driver

Being sentenced means precisely that, you're a criminal. That said, we'll have to wait for the final judgement.

No evidence? Did you access the court records or something?

Please, stop embarrasing yourself.

:lol:

Oxeki, Toby Andrl and CaseUteinberger like this.
  5. PressResistance

PressResistance Active Member

Love seeing Yanited fans on strings.
    First it was Scousers, now its Albanians, next it will be aliens.

Enough inconsistencies in the stories to let you know that what actually happened doesn't portray him in the best light.

6. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado Trusted

The reports did sound like no record for now since the appeal went in.

7. Gegen Pressing

Gegen Pressing Well-Known Member

Quagmire.

Trilly likes this.
  8. UnitedBeard

You know nothing about the world mate. There are thousands people out there being accused as criminal for doing nothing. Like this guy (link below) who was accused by his gf & police.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/we...y/news-story/b5ea5c46789a4a0d1ccd32a7f200e76f

Literary there were medias showed what was happening during the court. I wasn't the only one who had access to the court, too bad you didn't know this and clueless what's happening inside :lol:

I'm here as neutral that I believe neither voices until there is evidence. My stand right now is you are innocent until you are proven guilty not the other way around.

9. CaseUteinberger

CaseUteinberger Cazorla (not Carzola ffs)

My understanding is that that interpretation is open for discussion, i.e. if the appeal request in itself impacts the already reached verdict. According to some Greek lawyer mentioned that was not how Greek law would operate.

I understand that Man U would argue this point, but that in itself doesn’t make it correct.

Bottom line is that Harry Maguire really messed up. Let’s see where it ends up but sure doesn’t cast him and his club in a good light. He is clearly not the sharpest tool in the drawer, both in and off the pitch...

Garrincha likes this.
  10. Taxi Driver

Media coverage isn't the same as having access to actual court records. I assume you've flown to Greece and carefuly went through the gathered evidence and witness statements, right?

Seriously, once again - stop talking about things you don't understand.

And yes, he's innocent still, that's why I wrote we'll have to wait for the final judgement.

CaseUteinberger likes this.
  11. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Contrarian

@UnitedBeard having a howler, should go back to Redcafe where they aren't as intelligent as the people on Arsenalmania, he'd fit in much better.

12. UnitedBeard

This woman posted what was happening during the court, you can go to her Twitter, and check her posts.

If I have a choice to believe her or your biased opinion, a smart person wouldn't choose some dodgy Arsenal Mania poster's opinion.

And again that's what I have been saying since yesterday. It looks to me you are arguing for no reason. :rofl:

13. Taxi Driver

Where does it say there's no evidence? It only mentions there's no video evidence (so far). And are you aware she too doesn't have access to court records and she's just relaying what the prosecution/defence teams told her?

And you're not biased? The only reason you're defending Maguire is tribalism :lol:

No, you said you have to go to jail to be considered a criminal; that tells us plenty about your legal knowledge.

Oxeki, drippin and CaseUteinberger like this.
  14. UnitedBeard

I told you to go check her profile and read her posts but you didn't.

She posted every single detail of what's happening in the court on that day. If you can read, you should be able to notice that both sides provide zero evidence but just talk. Either of them could easily spoke lies which is my point.

My stand right now is you are innocent until you are proven guilty not the other way around which you agree with it. If you think that's biased then I guess you just called yourself biased. Such a weirdo. :lol:

I already told you I understood after your original post, so I don't know what else you want me to say here, you are just arguing for no reason.

15. Taxi Driver

First of all, witnesses are evidence. :lol:

"She posted every detail" - she's posted about 20 Twitter posts about a 7-hour trial. :lol:

Of course you're biased, you've been repeatedly claiming that he's been found guilty without evidence.

That said, I rest my case as I've got better things to do - I can show you the facts, but unfortunately I can't make you understand them.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
    Oxeki, Moah, Furious and 3 others like this.
  16. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Contrarian

lufere7, Token Yank, Oxeki and 6 others like this.
  17. CaseUteinberger

CaseUteinberger Cazorla (not Carzola ffs)

A problem one runs in from time to time. I would leave it. The Man U fan seems lost.

18. UnitedBeard

Who are these witnesses? The polices? :facepalm::rofl:

You literary said

"And yes, he's innocent still, that's why I wrote we'll have to wait for the final judgement."

I don't know what you are arguing here?

I already gave you my response like 3rd time already "I understood".

Here some dictionary for you:
    https://www.dictionary.com/browse/understood

19. drippin

drippin Well-Known Member

I read that there were witnesses from tourists from different countries, but cannot find the link now and can't bother to use more time for it.

If I were you, I wouldn't rule out that your boy Harry was just too damn drunk.

20. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia