• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Man Utd fans never stop complaining about transfer like spending money is the cure to all their problems. Can't stand this fanbase.

Just listen to me then mate. I'm one of the very few people out there are not complaining about our transfer so far.

Like if we sign players today will change something anyway. Signing players is useless for today's game if players lack of match fitness.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Howson is an utter prick, charged some of our fans that were tourists £50 just to go into a pub in Manchester. Exploits them because he’s a low life.

Agree.

I still can't believe that there are some people out there are defending him as well, I remember I had some argument with reddit mod about Howson and they banned me for talking **** about the guy.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I dont understand how Oli gets away with it, they have spent like 200m in defense in the last 2-3 years and they are terrible in defense.
How can you be overrun in midfield when you have a midfield of Pogba, Fernandes and Tominany.
How is Sancho going to fix these issues?
They have a pretty good front 3, they probably need more depth in that area but its defense and midfield that they should focus on.

Shaw was at fault for the first goal and Lindelof is just bad, they need to fix the defense, not 100m on Sancho

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

R8IHwyb.jpg

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
They were unlucky with the pen last night but given the amount pf dodgy pens they've had last season I'd say it was a long time coming.

sdotzdot

Established Member
I dont understand how Oli gets away with it, they have spent like 200m in defense in the last 2-3 years and they are terrible in defense.
How can you be overrun in midfield when you have a midfield of Pogba, Fernandes and Tominany.
How is Sancho going to fix these issues?
They have a pretty good front 3, they probably need more depth in that area but its defense and midfield that they should focus on.

Shaw was at fault for the first goal and Lindelof is just bad, they need to fix the defense, not 100m on Sancho
It is a good thing my friend, let’s cherish it.

The longer they ignore Ole the lower they will keep falling, the last thing we want is for them to sack him.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Ole is ****.

Would be hugely disappointed if we don't break our winless streak at Old Trafford in league this season.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Pogba vs Brighton

Shots: 0
Key Passes: 0
Interceptions: 0
Tackles: 0
Duels Won: 43.8%
Aerial Duels Won: 33.3%
Fouls Conceded: 4