• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just want to add, from here on I will not be accepting any “receipts” from @American_Gooner as he is bum squad affiliated and has a clear agenda, always seems to find posts to make me look questionable, some posts that I would never even dream of posting.
Why are you backtracking on Maguire anyway? He’s clearly one of the best in the league. Not conceded against Man City in four games.

Marvellous central defender.

• Funny
Reactions: Kav

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
nerd-teenager-working-with-his-laptop-with-a-funny-face-BXPHKY.jpg

Just want to add, from here on I will not be accepting any “receipts” from @American_Gooner as he is bum squad affiliated and has a clear agenda, always seems to find posts to make me look questionable, some posts that I would never even dream of posting.

Joestlaachmkr

I just loved it when Haaland snubbed Man United in favour of Dortmund. And it was comical reading all the excuses made by United and their fans as to why they didn’t get Haaland, they made it sound like as it was them who snubbed Haaland and not the other way around. lol

Regarding Haaland, i’ve always been somewhat of a fan of his father. After he (Alfie Haaland) made this comment back in 1998: I don’t like Man United as a club, and i can’t stand anyone of their players.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

****ing worst duo since the Menendez brothers these pair. “Every time not every day!!” Who gives a ****. This Stephen thinks he’s some kinda hard man because he did MMA once upon a time- he looks like he’d struggle to blow out birthday candles.

Can’t stand these two. Whenever we play Yanited a massive reason as to why I wanna win is to see the look on these guys’ faces. Mugs.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

4 years without a trophy if they don’t win the EL or FA cup this season. :shivering:

I remember back in 2009 it was a pretty big deal for us going 4 years without a trophy, I think we lost in the FA Cup and the CL in the same week and the media really nailed the point about how unthinkable it was.

Yet here we are with Man United, apart from Real Madrid the biggest club on the planet and it barely seems to get mentioned. It was the same for Liverpool too, people forget they went 2012-2019 without a trophy, and even then it was just the league cup between 2006 and 2019. So in 13 years a penalty shootout win over a championship side was their only trophy yet our trophy drought was the biggest deal in the world.

Basically the media just loved having a stick to beat Wenger with. It's like how they were dishonest for so long about our financial situation.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

****ing worst duo since the Menendez brothers these pair. “Every time not every day!!” Who gives a ****. This Stephen thinks he’s some kinda hard man because he did MMA once upon a time- he looks like he’d struggle to blow out birthday candles.

Can’t stand these two. Whenever we play Yanited a massive reason as to why I wanna win is to see the look on these guys’ faces. Mugs.

Doesn’t excuse him from being a prick but he served three times to be fair to him. I can tolerate this fat **** thinking he’s still hard because of that. More than others at least.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Doesn’t excuse him from being a prick but he served three times to be fair to him. I can tolerate this fat **** thinking he’s still hard because of that. More than others at least.

Giving a guy a gun doesn’t make them hard or a hero. I respect his profession, like I do any other, a hustle is a hustle, but these guys tend to get revered somewhat undeservedly at times.

Stephen is a ****.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Giving a guy a gun doesn’t make them hard or a hero. I respect his profession, like I do any other, a hustle is a hustle, but these guys tend to get revered somewhat undeservedly at times.

Stephen is a ****.

Yeah fair enough, I'm not here to argue that - he is a ****.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
mostly no trophies for another year.
4 years without one but Ole says it is fine without trophies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They won't win with oleh he not demanding he don't push his players he scared of putting pressure on them or they'll either fail or will piss them off.

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc
I couldn’t care less about the FA Cup. It hasn’t been relevant for 15 ish years now. I’ve seen managers like Harry Redknapp and Roberto Martinez lift it in recent times. The modern day fan cares about flashy new transfers, the league and Champions League these days, not the cups.

In saying that, we must have the worst midfielders in the top 6, even top 10 of the league. Matic and Fred don’t get into Leicester’s team, they don’t even get into Arsenal’s team.

And Ole will never win a big trophy at Utd. And when I say big, I mean the league or Champions League. Yes we are improved under him, the league doesn’t lie. But he’s not a manager who will deliver the big prizes and essentially United exist to win league titles. Top 4 isn’t a trophy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom