• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yep, that one confirmed my suspicion that Fabio Capello is bad vibbes.

If anything did the opposite. Roy and Schteve are great managers apparently but not Capello. No wonder England never did anything.

Also forgetting if that Lampard goal counted who knows how that England - Germany game would have played out.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
If anything did the opposite. Roy and Schteve are great managers apparently but not Capello. No wonder England never did anything.

Also forgetting if that Lampard goal counted who knows how that England - Germany game would have played out.
I mean just on a human level. Refusing a guy paternity leave initially, then letting go before calling him back within a few hours is poor form. He told Foster that he had to return to the England camp because he'd play in a friendly, but he ended up being an unused sub.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I mean just on a human level. Refusing a guy paternity leave initially, then letting go before calling him back within a few hours is poor form. He told Foster that he had to return to the England camp because he'd play in a friendly, but he ended up being an unused sub.

"My mate from school was there, I was buzzing he was there, he cut the cord...he still jokes now, ""I've seen your misses naked!"""

What the... :lol:

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
I think tuchel will win it this month but yeah oleh did well this month specially beating city

Is it because Twitter is dominated by Chelsea fans? :lol:

Both managers have the same points in March and if it’s based on the opposition teams, Ole deserve it more since he faced 3 teams in top 5 and beating City to break their winning record.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Is it because Twitter is dominated by Chelsea fans? :lol:

Both managers have the same points in March and if it’s based on the opposition teams, Ole deserve it more since he faced 3 teams in top 5 and beating City to break their winning record.
If it's fan vote oleh will win manutd fanbase bigger.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Do you watch all of them? It’s a great podcast.
Nah, too often it's just YouTubers that I don't really follow. I liked the ones with SpencerFC though, been following him since he was Fifa Playa. Watched the Chris Kamara one as well.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Nah, too often it's just YouTubers that I don't really follow. I liked the ones with SpencerFC though, been following him since he was Fifa Playa. Watched the Chris Kamara one as well.

Fairs, never really followed Spencer FC but what he’s doing with Hashtag is kinda cool.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Nice video from JLingz, he's right about it being easy for him to just 'disappear.' Fair play to him carving out a nice season at West Ham. Any of the United lot on here would take him back?

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom