• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
McSauce and Fred played most of the season, Pogba played from LM mainly right? So why didn't VDB get any minutes if you think he's gonna be playing in the pivot?

Donny strikes me as a player who plays best in a 433 or as a 10.

And If we use your logic of VDB plays best in 433 then it only makes sense we also need CDM to play that 433 you suggested. What is Camavinga? CDM.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
I watch United plenty as they're televised a lot more than other teams. I also enjoy watching Goldbridge, probably the best at what he does out there.

How will it open up to VDB playing more? You reckon Ole will play VDB in a pivot next to Fred or McMayo? Not happening imo. VDB was signed as depth for Bruno because you couldn't sign Grealish, the main target. Its a shame because VDB is quality.

sick cringe GIF

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

And If we use your logic of VDB plays best in 433 then it only makes sense we also need CDM to play that 433 you suggested. What is Camavinga? CDM.

Oh right so now you're not playing with an AM, where's Bruno playing? There is not a cat in hells chance that VDB, Bruno and Camavinga if signed are ever on the pitch at the same time.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Oh right so now you're not playing with an AM, where's Bruno playing? There is not a cat in hells chance that VDB, Bruno and Camavinga if signed are ever on the pitch at the same time.

You are all over the place mate. Bruno is playmaker while VDB is not playmaker, he is Box to box. Why can’t playmaker play together with box to box?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You are all over the place mate. Bruno is playmaker while VDB is not playmaker, he is Box to box. Why can’t playmaker play together with box to box?

Why didn't VDB play in the deeper role then? Why wasn't he tested there? What you're saying makes 0 sense. Your manager didn't want him, end of.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
You've just posted a random tweet saying absolutely nothing. The bloke has literally said VDB will now start because Sancho has joined, how on earth does that make any damn sense?

Are we really being that dense now? VDB didn't play because Ole doesn't fancy him.

If you don’t understand how Sancho and VDB play then you have no clue why VDB needs Sancho’s type of player to make him effective. And it’s so clear that you have no clue how those two play.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If you don’t understand how Sancho and VDB play then you have no clue why VDB needs Sancho’s type of player to make him effective. And it’s so clear that you have no clue how those two play.

If a player needs another player full stop then that's bizarre in itself. You didn't sign VDB because you knew Sancho was coming. It is ridiculous.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
If a player needs another player full stop then that's bizarre in itself. You didn't sign VDB because you knew Sancho was coming. It is ridiculous.

Why is it bizarre when you are the one who keep telling me that Pogba needs a CDM. Is that not bizarre? You are so inconsistent in your view but only changing it if it suits your argument.

It’s not ridiculous to sign a player for long term plan. A player isn’t signed for just one season. You don’t spend 40m for one season plan.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Why is it bizarre when you are keep telling me that Pogba needs a CDM. Is that not bizarre? You are so inconsistent in your view but only changing it if it suits your argument.

It’s not ridiculous to sign a player for long term plan. A player isn’t signed for just one season. You don’t spend 40m for one season plan.

If he was in Ole's plans he would've played more than 500 league minutes bro, that's what it comes down to.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
If he was in Ole's plans he would've played more than 500 league minutes bro, that's what it comes down to.

Why can’t he play the player next following season after the manager gets the players he needs first to allow him playing the system he wants to play? It’s ridiculous to come into conclusion that he is not the manager’s plan based on first season.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Why can’t he play the player next following season after the manager gets the players he needs first to allow him playing the system he wants to play? It’s ridiculous to come into conclusion that he is not the manager’s plan based on first season.

What system does he want to play? I came to that conclusion because he wasn't even getting used in times of need ffs.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
What system does he want to play? I came to that conclusion because he wasn't even getting used in times of need ffs.

You came into conclusion based on one factor without considering other factors. Why the manager is so insisting to sign Sancho. What will happen if United sign Sancho, what changes he will bring to United and the manager’s system. Who will benefit for Sancho’s playing style. Why can’t player not be given times to adapt and study with new league and new team mate first before being thrown into regular? You look at Havertz and Werner, it didn’t do Chelsea favour by just throwing them. Why weren’t you taking all of these into account?

Using player’s first season as your conclusion without taking into account of the long term plan is ridiculous. The player is still very young for a midfielder.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You came into conclusion based on one factor without considering other factors. Why the manager is so insisting to sign Sancho. What will happen if United sign Sancho, what changes he will bring to United and the manager’s system. Who will benefit for Sancho’s playing style. Why can’t player not be given times to adapt and study with new league and new team mate first before being thrown into regular? You look at Havertz and Werner, it didn’t do Chelsea favour by just throwing them.

Using player’s first season as your conclusion without taking into account of the long term plan is ridiculous. The player is still very young for a midfielder.

Why exactly will Sancho bring VDB into the fold?

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Why exactly will Sancho bring VDB into the fold?

Sancho is a wide playmaker and he likes to play quick one-two touch link up play and has grest vision to find player who makes run. This benefits VDB who likes to make run and likes to play one-two touch link up play. Greenwood on the other hand as RW doesn’t suit to VDB as he tends to cut inside and shoot instead of play what Sancho does as playmaker.

You see that Sancho‘s style is almost like Ziyech at Ajax.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Sancho is a wide playmaker and he likes to play quick one-two touch link up play and has grest vision to find player who makes run. This benefits VDB who likes to make run and likes to play one-two touch link up play. Greenwood on the other hand as RW doesn’t suit to VDB as he tends to cut inside and shoot instead of play what Sancho does as playmaker.

You see that Sancho‘s style is almost like Ziyech at Ajax.

Okay, but how does VDB fit into this? Surely you'd be wanting a better RB more than anything if this is what you're saying? It doesn't make any sense. If Pogba stays what then? VDB won't play at all.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Okay, but how does VDB fit into this? Surely you'd be wanting a better RB more than anything if this is what you're saying? It doesn't make any sense. If Pogba stays what then? VDB won't play at all.

Why can‘t VDB fit into Sancho and Bruno? Why is better RB relevant into this discussion?

You start the discussion by brought in the idea of Pogba leaving, if he leaves then we still have VDB which you think he’s a good player. If Pogba stays then we will still have good player too because Pogba is a good player. So regardless Pogba stays or leaves, it’s a win and win situation because we still have good options within our squad with additional Varane, Sancho, and Camavinga. That counter your argument about we need to keep Pogba.

Top Bottom