• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Was pretty constant chatter through the back half of the season that his back issues weren't totally cleared up. Sounds like he's been playing through quite a bit for at least a season.

R.e. United. If they get Varane it's certainly an upgrade but I'd still be worried about Solskjaer's seeming preference for McTominay/Fred in midfield if I were a fan. Not convinced they're up to scratch.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
United fans are seriously underestimating Varanes loss of pace and playing in La Liga for years.

The guy looked awful in the CL and pretty poor at the euros.

Think he's a good CB but 50M and 250k a week... Jesus. Almost 29 years old, might work out but I think itll take him a while to adapt to the premier league and he will look very clumsy.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
United fans are seriously underestimating Varanes loss of pace and playing in La Liga for years.

The guy looked awful in the CL and pretty poor at the euros.

Think he's a good CB but 50M and 250k a week... Jesus. Almost 29 years old, might work out but I think itll take him a while to adapt to the premier league and he will look very clumsy.

Rio Ferdinand’s loss of pace didn’t stop him to keep playing in top level until 35. If you think Varane relies so much on his pace just because he has pace then you never watch him play. He’s at least top 5 best current CB in the world right now.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Rio Ferdinand’s loss of pace didn’t stop him to keep playing in top level until 35. If you think Varane relies so much on his pace just because he has pace then you never watch him play. He’s at least top 5 best current CB in the world right now.

how can you be a top 5 CB in the world currently when you couldn't make it to at least the semi final of the euros and got absolutely destroyed by Chelsea in the CL?

You think Varane is gonna be happy being coached by Carricky? "Ok lads just stand tall and head it" vibes FC.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Looks like he is gonna be partnered by a top 5 CB but he himself isn't in the top 5 just now. That might change but he has had a bad season.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
I’m
how can you be a top 5 CB in the world currently when you couldn't make it to at least the semi final of the euros and got absolutely destroyed by Chelsea in the CL?

You think Varane is gonna be happy being coached by Carricky? "Ok lads just stand tall and head it" vibes FC.

Destroyed? Once again you talk non-sense and only guessing. You need to get your fact right first because Varane didn’t play vs Chelsea 2nd leg due to injury. Varane played vs Chelsea in 1st leg and the score was 1-1 so that wasn’t definition of being destroyed but as soon as he didn’t play in 2nd leg, Real was destroyed 2-0.

Marquinhos is in my top 5 too and he didn’t win UCL, got destroyed by City. Your logic makes zero sense. If you watch, you will know. If you don’t but only guessing and making assumption then you won’t know how the footballer rated.

Who doesn’t want to come to United and be excited with the project to compete in PL title?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I’m

Destroyed? Once again you talk non-sense and only guessing. You need to get your fact right first because Varane didn’t play vs Chelsea 2nd leg due to injury. Varane played vs Chelsea in 1st leg and the score was 1-1 so that wasn’t definition of being destroyed but as soon as he didn’t play in 2nd leg, Real was destroyed 2-0.

Marquinhos is in my top 5 too and he didn’t win UCL, got destroyed by City. Your logic makes zero sense. If you watch, you will know. If you don’t but only guessing and making assumption then you won’t know how the footballer rated.

Who doesn’t want to come to United and be excited with the project to compete in PL title?

You think signing Varane and Sancho but selling Pogba and not having Rashford with Fred and McSauce at Dm is a title challenging side? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're just going by scorelines, in the first leg Chelsea could've scored about 7.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
You think signing Varane and Sancho but selling Pogba and not having Rashford with Fred and McSauce at Dm is a title challenging side? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're just going by scorelines, in the first leg Chelsea could've scored about 7.

You said the same thing about us last season and you thought you would finish 4th above us. Sometime you just need to listen to others and stop listen to yourself. :lol:

Finished 2nd with 74 points. Imagine add Varane and Sancho into the team. 😍🥰

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You said the same thing about us last season and you thought you would finish 4th above us. Sometime you just need to listen to others and stop listen to yourself. :lol:

Finished 2nd with 74 points. Imagine add Varane and Sancho into the team. 😍🥰

Sadly it doesn't work like that. You must think City adding Grealish and Kane puts them out of sight?

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
What do you not understand about CURRENTLY. Rio Ferdinand must be a top 5 CB still using your logic.

CURRENTLY he is on his prime age. :lol::lol: You are acting like 28 years old is 35 or 40 years old. The guy is still no 1 France NT best CB and last season was no 1 Real best CB who finished 2nd on la liga.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Because on current form he isn't.

On current form, Ronaldo scored 36 goals last season and considered as bad season. Varane finished 2nd in La Liga and being no 1 France NT CB is considered bad season. It doesn’t change the fact that Ronaldo is still top 5 strikers in the world and Varane top 5 CB in the world currently.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Sadly it doesn't work like that. You must think City adding Grealish and Kane puts them out of sight?

Ohhh tell me then how it works because I want to know how you can’t apply your arsenal logic to this. The same I could say to your arsenal logic that you must think United adding Varane and Sancho puts your hope for top 4 out of sight.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Varane is still quality center back he also at his peak years. If utd want to win trophies they need experience and quality in squad thier team is still nowhere near in depth and quality of man city well if they add Kane and Grealish is game over for all.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

On current form, Ronaldo scored 36 goals last season and considered as bad season. Varane finished 2nd in La Liga and being no 1 France NT CB is considered bad season. It doesn’t change the fact that Ronaldo is still top 5 strikers in the world and Varane top 5 CB in the world currently.
Respectfully I disagree. He is an excellent defender but finishing 2nd in what should be a 2 horse race isn't impressive. Being no 1 for France who were red hot favourites and got pumped out early on isn't impressive. But you're entitled to your opinion.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Ohhh tell me then how it works because I want to know how you can’t apply your arsenal logic to this. The same I could say to your arsenal logic that you must think United adding Varane and Sancho puts your hope for top 4 out of sight.

Nah because your manager is trash, he doesn't even coach you have bloody Carrick as your main coach!!!

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Respectfully I disagree. He is an excellent defender but finishing 2nd in what should be a 2 horse race isn't impressive. Being no 1 for France who were red hot favourites and got pumped out early on isn't impressive. But you're entitled to your opinion.

Barcelona were in the race to be fair. So it wasn’t two horse race. We saw what happened to Real when he was fit and injured: 1-1 vs Chelsea and losing 2-0 vs Chelsea in comparison. He was France best CB in Euro acting like one man in defense alone, Kimpembe, Kounde, Lenglet we’re terrible in Euro.

Top Bottom