• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Re: RedCafe goes into meltdown

Somebody has bumped a Veron thread, from 5 years ago :lol::
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/veron-136123/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/veron-136123/</a>
Everybody going on about him being a flop, well I wish we had a Veron in our current team

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator

og mudbone said:
12048792.jpg

FunnyManchesterUnited.jpg

(Lobby)
:lol:

Yaya

Established Member

Just seen this...."Anyone else excited about Europa League". :lol:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

For Spart:
12048792.jpg

cr_mega_352_rooney.jpg

TheArsenalis

(permalink
)
adexkola
First Team Sub 
Join Date: Mar 2008Location: Brooklyn. "I wanna give you some sweet love, sweet love, on the night shift"Posts: 7,670See guys, I got plenty of steam to blow on here tonight, and I'm gonna blow it, and the rest of us are, so if you don't want to hear it or see it, go to the happy thread in the general, it's gonna be miserable tonight. You'll always get unreasonable criticisms and *****ing on a night like this from a few.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

Now they're trying to convince themselves how great the ****ing competition is. Oh how the mighty have fallen! :lol:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f6/anyone-else-excited-about-europa-league-344891/index2.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f6/anyone-else-e ... ndex2.html</a>

Jbruin

Established Member

The funniest part for me was Sneijder trending on Twitter after the game because all the Mancs think he'd have been their saviour and ever FUNNIER is that they all think they're still gonna get him :lol:

What a hilarious night :lol:

Armor for Sleep

Established Member

The good:

1) If we ever need to **** a competition to save the League, we have an easy decision to make.

2) We can play the kids as often as we want, a good experience for them.

3) An extra 2 possible games this season

4) None of this waiting 3 weeks crap. 2nd Legs the week after the 1st.

5) None of this waiting a month for the final crap. Final is just 2/3 weeks after the Semi

6) Jettison the spoilt fans.

7) Get the Caf used to the Europa League. It's a good ****ing competition!

8) We can play Barcelona in the Super Cup, a moral victory should we win. First we have to win this little prize

9) We have never won this competition. Lets do it!

10) Games sometimes start at 8:05pm

11) Fancy seeing the lesser known European Football hotspots?

Who doesn't love an 8:05 kick off?

Irish_Owen

Established Member

Granted, the 8:05 kick off is a footballing highlight.

But bar that, the Europa league is simply the playground of fallen giants and poor sides.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Boy, after hearing those 10 wonderful points i'm a tad jealous...:lol:

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

Got a ManUre fan on Facebook claiming that all Arsenal fans are armchair fans and that he's a season ticket holder - even though he lives in Essex and earns minimum wage.

Failure does funny things to gloryhunters :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom